The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

003-.jpg

haha not finished but what should I do?

Took these today when I got home from school...its only snow but still quite beautiful...well, I dont know can you say same about my pictures :)

P3050008.jpg

P3050003.jpg

P3050005.jpg

P3050018.jpg

P3050015.jpg

P30500166.jpg

Hey artsy people, anyone good at Photoshop with some spare time? My band's going to record our first demo and I don't want just to put the name on a`paper as artwork, so is there anyone who would like and would be so kind to Photoshop the artwork when I've got it hand-drawn?

It'd be great. Atm I can't draw anything cos my right arm is stick to my body recovering from an injury and I'm right handed, so it'd take like a month before I can post a scan with the ideas I have. But I'm also open to what any of you comes up with (if you have free time to do it and want). Only things to consider are:

-We do (or at least try to) do death-thrash metal
-We do not want bloody dismembered corpses all around because they wouldn't fit at all with the general idea of the band (not at the same musicianship level but our ideas lyric related and so on are kind of like Death-Decapitated-COB(FTR-HCD era) mix
-Band name: Bringer Of Pain

If anyone wants I can post our logo or (once again if time is on your side) I would also be glad to see the ideas you have.

And of course last buy not least: big thanks to everyone who takes part in it (I'll put your names in the booklet, :lol:).

hmmm the design of the logo does not represent so well the meaning.
i will try to do some sketches during my pause at work but i don't promise any thing

First of all say that we're still deciding which to keeo, but I think the 3rd/4th will be the ones in the end. DTW which ones do you people like more?

bringeralargadoreducido.jpg

That one looks the best if you ask me.
I have too much spare time at the moment so maybe I´ll try something aswell:)
yeah I will do some too, when I will have time :p

Projetroxjpgcopy.jpg

it is better like that (my project?)... I photoshopped it
Love it

@Remnant Of Insanity: thanks!

yeah I will do some too, when I will have time :p

Projetroxjpgcopy.jpg

it is better like that (my project?)... I photoshopped it

Thanks! About the project I like it but I'd maybe remove the white lines that seem like hearphones (am I right?). But I'm not great at arts so... :lol:

EDIT: Looked at it it again and now they don't seem that out of place, :lol: Dunno...

children of COB@ i think it looks a bit "digital" if you know what i mean, maybe something with a texture. And i would recomend to put the words closer, with the "branches" connecting all words, making 1 unit, 1 symbol