The official Esoteric thread

Yeah it's legal. It's a French radiostation that had permission to play the album. Please do not post Youtube links with the songs on this forum until after the album drops.

That said though,

what do you faggitz think of the tunes?

Dis faggitz luv doze bick cocky tunez! Those french voiceovers need to stop though.

Aeonic, I have a friend at my school who is really good friends with the guy who runs Pivotal records. Then I thought to myself, "oh shit", I think may know a guy who knows that guy. His name is Max, he's got long blonde hair, looks like a Finn and smokes a lot of weed. I think he lives in Chicago over the summers or something, goes to Europe often. Know the guy?

Dis faggitz luv doze bick cocky tunez! Those french voiceovers need to stop though.

Aeonic, I have a friend at my school who is really good friends with the guy who runs Pivotal records. Then I thought to myself, "oh shit", I think may know a guy who knows that guy. His name is Max, he's got long blonde hair, looks like a Finn and smokes a lot of weed. I think he lives in Chicago over the summers or something, goes to Europe often. Know the guy?

No but I know who you are talking about. One of the Pivotal dudes went to UPS for a year.

Is this like a record? 4 days from release and no leak? I can't remember the last time a CD didn't leak at least a week or two in advance. Congrats to Skyfire. Apparantly their fans aren't douchebags! :kickass:

i heard a rumor on the interwubs about the reason it hasn't leaked.

the bonus track 'within reach' isn't actually the song from the demo. it's a superspecialsecret cover song...

that's right. it's "where dead angels lie"...with the vocals done by jesus himself!!

the combination caused all the reviewers' heads to explode. kind of hard to leak the album then.

I really like all the whining that is happening on the last.fm page about how it hasn't leaked yet, hahaha. Though I don't think I'm going to enjoy the waiting an additional month in which everyone will be gloating and singing the album's praises. :cry:

I dunno. I fairly rarely get this excited about an album, so I think it'll be a little cooler if I hold off and have the actual plastic in my hands when I sink down into my futon between my two massive floor speakers. It's not that long a wait. (though I may wuss out once everyone starts splooging about how awesome it is...)

Any word on the blabbermouth review? (or any others?)

Lol I'd get it and listen to it if I could find it :/

Edit: Ummmm....So it's out in the UK right? There any way to like buy it from a UK site digitally? No leak to be seen. I'm about to srsly import this shit.