the OFFICIAL "explain your user name" thread!!!!!

Illnath is a name of a Danish melodic Death/black metal band. The name doesn't mean anything and it is not a name of a mythological figure. The band is by not by any means my favorite band, I just needed a name that was easy to remember and no one else used.

However I do recommend Illnaths debut album "Cast into fields of evil pleasure" For fans of that genre

vickyh .... Vicky my name H ... initial for my surame ... Hessl ...

and SnowwhiteSuicide - because i Love the fairy tale ... but only snowwhite is so boring ;) hehe ...

Well, some time ago I started to invent some Alien names like Raahtcx, Trshhh and finally, I thought of "Xsaargh"... Sounded cool to me, so i made it my nick... Not because I look like This...
alien_1077754591_powieksz.jpg

Hmm. Mine's not nearly as exciting as others...

Long ago, when I first signed up for AOHell (in 1994, I think), eveyone used nicknames. I needed one, so I picked E Aeolian. Why?

Aeolian is the sixth mode of the major scale, also referred to as Natural Minor. At the time, most of Division's songs were in E Aeolian, so...

Now I have a nick no one can spell. ;)

Dead_Lioness said:
^ there's a Red Dragon, in the
Silence of the Lamns trilogy....
what happened here? I was told I can't speak English. (and I really can't :p I can communicate, on the basic level).

:loco: