The Official Gaming Thread

i know!!!!!! im gonna use wesker first day for sure, possibly ryu (good start) and zero if hes unlocked.....but im sure it'll be a hard choice, every character looks good

anyone getting this and have a PS3? we should play :p

So the games beast, but ive found it hard to pick up new charactars oddly, I settled with my MvC2 team again! How'd you fare? and I'd fight u but I have it for Xbox :(

So the games beast, but ive found it hard to pick up new charactars oddly, I settled with my MvC2 team again! How'd you fare? and I'd fight u but I have it for Xbox :(

im actually finding the new control scheme making it easy to pick up any of the charecters. ones i used to hate for their controls like sentinel, magneto, iron man are now far more playable i find.

i am still using old favorites too though. like wolverine, akuma and iron man (i was never that good but loved proton cannon). sentinel is so much fun now, i use morrigan a lot now too,

however i am also loving new people, i find wesker to be an absolute beast, he can warp anywhere, preventing people who just spam ranged attacks, has a shit ton of health, and once you get the hang of him, hes unstoppable, i had an online match where i won only using wesker. i like dante a lot although i find he's overused. zero is a lot of fun (hes better than megaman anyway, if anyones played megaman 3 they know what im talking about).

haha im starting a wall of text here but in conclusion i have been having fun using everyone :D

^ awsome, except sentinel is only fun to kill ;)

any doubters of ES5 look at this sexyness

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested in Dragon Age II? I pre-ordered the signature edition, but I will probably not play it for a little while. I need to get into some other games before I play that. I feel like a total nerd getting the signature edition, but it is actually worth the money since you pay the same price for the basic edition except you get about $30 worth of future DLC for free basically.

Dragon Age Origins is one of my favorite RPG's of all time! So epic..

That said, they seem to be dumbing down the sequel for the console masses... :( I played the demo and it is definitely more action oriented and fast paced compared to DA:O. ;\

Anyone interested in Dragon Age II? I pre-ordered the signature edition, but I will probably not play it for a little while. I need to get into some other games before I play that. I feel like a total nerd getting the signature edition, but it is actually worth the money since you pay the same price for the basic edition except you get about $30 worth of future DLC for free basically.
You know that preorders before (i dont remeber the deadline) a certain time got the upgrade to signature for free? O well, it'll be worth it, the DA:O DLC was a blast/
Dragon Age Origins is one of my favorite RPG's of all time! So epic..

That said, they seem to be dumbing down the sequel for the console masses... :( I played the demo and it is definitely more action oriented and fast paced compared to DA:O. ;
my thoughts EXACTLY, i haven't played the demo, but i heard you can still choose the pause/tactical approach like DA:O, i certainly hope so.

havent tried the demo, although the first one was pretty good

i put down money for dynasty warriors 7, might buy command and conquer 3 today, might restart starcraft 2

i know!!!!!! im gonna use wesker first day for sure, possibly ryu (good start) and zero if hes unlocked.....but im sure it'll be a hard choice, every character looks good

anyone getting this and have a PS3? we should play :p

dude i got this on ps3 whats your username not all that great at this but i'll play ya.

You know that preorders before (i dont remeber the deadline) a certain time got the upgrade to signature for free? O well, it'll be worth it, the DA:O DLC was a blast/

my thoughts EXACTLY, i haven't played the demo, but i heard you can still choose the pause/tactical approach like DA:O, i certainly hope so.

Yes you can, but it's so sped up it's almost like an action-rpg now. It's hard to judge from a demo but that was my reaction.

Yeah, I preordered before that deadline.
ha! I misread your post. You through me with the "worth the money" part.

dude i got this on ps3 whats your username not all that great at this but i'll play ya.
Damn PS3 users!
Yes you can, but it's so sped up it's almost like an action-rpg now. It's hard to judge from a demo but that was my reaction.
ya after playing the demo i agree. too much spamming attack button, when using mage/ranged class id even find my self spinning my bow/staff and realize i wasn't even attacking enemies i was just spaming the attack button. but whatever im sure ill get used to it, but no doubt its trying to appeal to action game fans.