The Official Homebrewing Thread

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
I would search for one that exists already, but the UM server is pretty blowzy right now...

So, anyway! For my birthday (which was on Saturday), my parents bought me an entire setup for brewing beer. I currently have the ingredients to make a brown ale, and I'm going to begin the fermentation tomorrow. This is going to be amazing, even if the batch comes out poorly. I'm stoked to start doing this frequently, as it is one of my dreams to own a small brewing company. My quest for the perfect brew begins :kickass:

I'll post news and pictures as such things come along. I encourage other people to spend the surprisingly small amount of money and get started too!

Kickass, I'll do it some day as well as my own distillery. Already tried mead and as we all know that earned me and Erik titles as brewmasters so I oughtta be good at beer as well.

Kickass, I'll do it some day as well as my own distillery. Already tried mead and as we all know that earned me and Erik titles as brewmasters so I oughtta be good at beer as well.

I think you're right! It's basically a super easy process to make a simple, standard beer. As long as you measure everything correctly and sanitize as much as possible, you're probably going to be alright.

I think you're right! It's basically a super easy process to make a simple, standard beer. As long as you measure everything correctly and sanitize as much as possible, you're probably going to be alright.

And make sure the temperature is good for the yeasting shitz!