The official "I fucking hate Dragonforce" thread

I've never met Romeo, but I've always heard the same thing about him. I remember Symphony X even had a dinner with the fans.
I actually seen most people say that Michael Angelo Batio is very down to Earth and friendly. He probably just acts all "I'm the greatest" when he plays I guess.

Metal head87 said:
I've never met Romeo, but I've always heard the same thing about him. I remember Symphony X even had a dinner with the fans.
I actually seen most people say that Michael Angelo Batio is very down to Earth and friendly. He probably just acts all "I'm the greatest" when he plays I guess.

Yep i was there ....

San Antonio 2 or 3 years ago, They were supposed to play a place called Sin13 and Blind Guardians guitarists amp blew out the power in the club during soundcheck.

So we all went to this cool Tex / Mex restuarant and had a blast. I believe LaPonde even had a little too much to drink that night. It was a fun night indeed.

I'm sorry, but this man is too sexy to hate.

herman_li.jpg

I can honestly say I liked Dragonforce before they were big. I bought Valley of the Damned when it first came out and really got into it. Years later is still the best album of the three, by far. The songwriting was much better.