The official "I fucking hate Dragonforce" thread

lizard said:
Jorn is a great singer but at this point you have to wonder, will he ever stay in a band long enough to make any impression at all. It makes you wonder how stable he really is.
All you need is The Battle!

Yea, to be honest even their playing ability is a bit overrated in my opinion. Its a bit annoying to hear people constantly telling me Herman Li is one of the best guitarists ever.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Yea, to be honest even their playing ability is a bit overrated in my opinion. Its a bit annoying to hear people constantly telling me Herman Li is one of the best guitarists ever.

Heh. My reply to that is usually "let's put him on stage next to, oh, say, Mike Romeo and Chris Broderick, and see who's left standing."

lizard said:
no, but his hair is on par with Shpongled and yours

Sadly it got trimmed about 2 months ago, its still pretty long though. I made the mistake of letting my (ex)womang trim it, she cut about 7 inches off :cry:
It was in dire need of a trim, first time in about 6 years.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Gotta disagree with you here, dont think Malmsteen was or does suck, he just gets boring at times...like for years at a time :lol:
In my opinion though, Mark Boals was by far the best vocalist with Yngwie.

Ok back to Malmsteen

Ok heres when he was good and original

YGcover86.jpg

And now hes a fat ass pig who playes the same 3 scales over and over !!!
NOJE-12s34malmsteen_368.jpg

So take some advice from mr ying yang fat stien
doughnut.jpg

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Dude he could look like fucking godzilla for all I care :lol:
It's true, Timo Tolki and Marcel Coenan are both pretty fat but they can really shred (both better than Yngwie in my opinion).

Yea, I do think Timo has more originality in his soloing now. Yngwie needs to have a mid-life crisis or something, maybe it will inspire some originality.

He'll just end up buying a corvette, wearing jeans he cannot fit into and have some really hot girl that he is the sugar daddy of.