The official "I fucking hate Dragonforce" thread

Metal head87 said:
Something you would expect to hear in one of those Lord Of The Rings or Star ___ movies (the one with people fighting with flashlights, I don't know if that one is Trek or Wars).

WARS !!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD JUST FUCKING DIE NOW AND SAVE YOURSELF THE LASHING YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE !!!!!!

Dude you totally need you ass kicked for this.

Seriously ... HOW THE FUCK ... WTF !!!

IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS METAL SOMEONE MAKE ME A SANDWICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I'd much rather die than sit through 4 hours of those crappy movies. I think it should be against the Geneva Convention to force people to watch that.

Dude ... a lesson

STAR WARS
Starwars.jpg

STAR TREK
trekkie.jpg

1st off if you have actually seen star wars you would know they dont suck (ok the original 3 anyway)

Star Trek has always beena piece of shit .... Captain Kunt and Captain Spork were gay lovers.

Star Trek kicks the shit out of pansy ass star wars

edit: In good conscience I cannot let that statement stand. Ok it's not entirely true.

but THE NEXT GENERATION > Star WARS*

guitarguru777 said:
Dude ... a lesson

STAR WARS
Starwars.jpg

STAR TREK
trekkie.jpg

1st off if you have actually seen star wars you would know they dont suck (ok the original 3 anyway)

Star Trek has always beena piece of shit .... Captain Kunt and Captain Spork were gay lovers.
This post might just be teh most win of all posts ever

HAIL GURU!

guitarguru777 said:
STAR TREK
trekkie.jpg
I really hope that picture is fake. If it isn't, that guy is gayer than Julian from The Shield (The Shield is like the greatest TV show ever though).

Wolftribe said:
This post might just be teh most win of all posts ever

HAIL GURU!

Dude i just about lost it when i typed Trekkie in Google and that dude with the teddy bear came up ... HA HA HA HA HA ...

It was so fucking perfect

These were some other notables ....

trekkies-thumb.jpg

trekkies.jpg

42997100_691f2aa118_m.jpg

Dude come on .. look at these LOSERS .... I never use this word but this just proved that Star Wars
PWNED.jpg

Star Trek

END OF THREAD !!!!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

guitarguru777 said:
So does malmsteen and he still sucks like he always has .... Shit songs, Shit singers (other than Soto, Turner, and Jorn of course) Every fucking album sounds the same the only album worth picking up are the 4 with Soto, Turner, or Jorne Lande on vocals.

Gotta disagree with you here, dont think Malmsteen was or does suck, he just gets boring at times...like for years at a time :lol:
In my opinion though, Mark Boals was by far the best vocalist with Yngwie.