The Official Larry David is Unfunny Thread

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
Seinfeld sucked. Curb Your Enthusiasm sucks. His new movie may or may not suck (I don't know if even Woody Allen, who is way past his comedic prime can make him funny).

Discuss

Seinfeld was funny, but Larry David sucks balls. I have watched at least a dozen episodes of CYE because, in theory, it should be funny, but I have not laughed once. I usually bail about halfway through after getting sick of his whiny complaining about stupid shit.

I watched a couple episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm for the first time at my friend's house the other week and it was pretty funny, although the hash may have contributed to that. Seinfeld is seriously retarded, as is pretty much any other tv show with a laugh track.

Seinfeld had its moments. I watched snippets of episodes from CYE, and yes it did suck away 15 minutes of my life that I can't take back. There are much unfunnier people than Larry David to make forum threads about, though.

Seinfeld was amazing, Curb Your Enthusiasm is fucking hilarious, and there is no reason to doubt his new movie is going to be funny. I guess you need to like a little "dry' humour to appreciate Larry David and his projects.

Don't blame the sitcoms for having laugh tracks forced on them.

Plus by having that rule you're discounting decades of quality sitcoms.