The official matchmaking thread

aye, i see that one's obvious :oops:, but i missed her post saying "Would any of you gents like to come to America?"...

*begs on knees and that*

and yes, i'd be up for coming over, yeh, if my tickets are paid for, cos i can hardly buy a loaf now... skint as fuck and spent me last bits on tonights festival :cry:

Morpheus said:
alright, the pic has to be online somewhere MoonsofJupiter!

then you can put it here like this: click on reply in a thread where you wanna put the pic like. Then click on the most yellow button above the message field, it's the "Insert image" button (just beneath the copy button). A window appears saying you have to put the URL of the picture there, just do so and click on ok. Now hopefully yer pic will appear in the message field, like this one:

kulma_vellu.gif

finally you can post yer message! Hope you'll manage it!

Thanks Morpheus! I found a picture online, but I couldn't get it to work. :confused: Maybe I'll try to find another one later.

hahahaha, how come i never read this thread before ahaha, susie you dont half make me laugh! hmmm, :wave: am on me tod also and there are a few interesting sorts on the forum but they are somewhat 'inaccessable' hehe...ah well, can i have an e-invite to the e-wedding, ive picked out a e-outfit and ev'!!!

blackeyed said:
hahahaha, how come i never read this thread before ahaha, susie you dont half make me laugh! hmmm, :wave: am on me tod also and there are a few interesting sorts on the forum but they are somewhat 'inaccessable' hehe...ah well, can i have an e-invite to the e-wedding, ive picked out a e-outfit and ev'!!!
oh i'm glad i make some ppl happy heheheeeee, hey only one more sleep :D