The official matchmaking thread

Strangelight said:
let the poor lad get his end away FFS!

Hey, I'm not his date, I don't give a damn, but that sentence sounded disillusioning in general.

Poor girls of stupid Anathema board members... being discussed, analysed, picture-transformed, made fun of, miff quoted -- it's said cause they can't defend themselves :erk:

sol83 said:

If there's something that REALLY does my head in is this "eh?" And you've posted at least three "eh?'s" in the last few days, so

*SLAP SLAP SLAP*

What's so incomprehensible about the term "absent girls of Anathema board boys"??? They constitute the group of those girls, who -- in a way or other -- are sexually/emotionally related to one (or more) guys off this board, and who themselves do not post here but are frequently referred to in a number of contexts (e.g. in the discussion about the discussion of the female genital initiated by men). Clear enough?

OMG, Sol, I rarely talk black-and-white :lol: And this is not one of those rare moments either.

Go back and read everything carefully again, trying to figure out what my actual sentences mean, at the same time laying special emphasis on the sarcastic load of the posts from the point when you intruded in my little soliloquy about girls that are not present on the forum but are mentioned here and there.

I know, that's why I don't even know why you started to argue.

To make it even clearer, what I disliked was marginalé's referring to the sex with his new date as "fucking her". So I made that point, then Strangelight said why I should make a point, then I said why, then pondered about those girls who are referred to in some sexual context but can't fight back because they don't post here, then you entered the conversation.

So now it's absolutely clear why I should never say anything particular about my love life. But of course that's not a message for you again, it's just the kind of moral of the little "story".

ok i got it, you have a point. yes, dries was kinda raw, ok, but we are not woman-haters here or anything. i feel that some girls here might think so, but i have no clue really, cos i'm dead confused by most posts (or i'm possibly very stupid). misunderstanding and that.

and you should post whatever you like. we are modo-less after all. :Spin:

What%20is%20Hans%20Thinking%20big.jpg[\IMG]