• Total voters
if I end up going will go here:

Mar. 08 - Wantagh, NY @ Mulcahy's

great venue, with killer sound

lurch70 said:
if I end up going will go here:

Mar. 08 - Wantagh, NY @ Mulcahy's

great venue, with killer sound

Starland is better (I've been to both), trust me. It's also closer, well maybe not by much, but Sayreville is closer to me, which is far more important. Besides, Friday night vs. Wednesday night? It's no contest.

Don't make me kick you in the ankles.

now I understand how you get so much tail ... very persuasive :lol:

let me start with getting Anthrax tix first k?

lurch70 said:
now I understand how you get so much tail ... very persuasive :lol:

let me start with getting Anthrax tix first k?

You haven't done that yet?!

Shit, that reminds me, I need to get 2 more tickets as well. Next week I'll head in to do that, now that the transit strike is over.

this is a band that i totally skipped over. i placed them in the glam genre and ignored them. now, while searching for some simply good music in metal/rock, i keep seeing the name pop up. what's the best place to start for a newbie?

My favorites are the first two; the self-titled debut and The Last Command. The Headless Children is also an excellent disc. I had stopped paying attention to Metal by the time Crimson Idol (which many praise as their finest work) was released. Perhaps I'll spin that up today.

so blackie lawless is a christian now and refuses to ever play "animal" and self-sensors bad words like "motherfucker" and "cocksucker" in "chainsaw charlie" and so forth

that's pretty cool and heavy metal

Coming in late but my vote has to go with Idol too. There is some great songs on all the early albums but for me Idol has more great songs and the concept worked where many concept albums of the time didn't.

I'd love to see the latest tour but I doubt Blackie is bringing it down under. Saw some fan footage of Helsinki (I think it was) the other day and it did sound pretty good.