Venn%20Diagram%20(pants).gif
:lol:

Okay, so the three most attractive dudes on this forum are (I think):
Vilden
Zeph
WAIF

Sup.
sup.
Haven't seen pics of vilden, but I assume if he aspires to the loft realms of manliness myself and zeph occupy he must indeed be quite mancrushingly hot.

Fucking epic facial hair.
This.

Confession: I really haven't done shit this weekend and am feeling bad about it.

In all honesty, I haven't seen the WAIF or Vilden, but I've seen one or two pics of Zeph, and if I was a chick, I would hit that (no homo). Quite manly.

My confession is that I can't stand Lacuna Coil. I can tolerate them to a point, but imo they seem very repetitive and bland.

I like Lacuna Coil. I suppose on this forum that counts as a confession of sorts. Not the newer stuff though, but In a Reverie and Unleashed Memories are quite nice.

Leave the hall now, woman.

Thrash is the best metal genre

Yeah! But I generally like 2nd generation thrash the best. By that I mean the early thrash bands evolved. With most original thrash bands they got really excellent after the first album. Bands like Anthrax, Metallica, Megadeth, Testament etc. Thats probably my favorite genre. The very early thrash stuff can be a tab bit generic at times.

Lacuna Coil? I actually do like their music a lot but I have to be in a very.... un-metal mood to listen to it. I find it really poppy but sometimes enjoyable, a guilty pleasure perhaps.

How is Lacuna Coil not a guilty pleasure? They aren't very metal, though they advertise themselves as such (how many times have I seem Cristina Scabbia called the most metal woman in metal?) and pretty much get a lot of attention because they have a hot chick as a singer. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy their music at times but they're definitely a guilty pleasure for me.