The Official UM Confessional

(I have a crush on you grimmy and hope you feel the same way I do)

Oh grimmy, you're so fine,
You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey grimmy!, Hey grimmy!

You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey grimmy! Hey grimmy!

Hey grimmy!!!

You've been around all night,
And that's a little long
You think you've got the right,
But I think you've got it wrong.
Why can't you say 'sex me' all night long
Please grimmy!

Cuz when you say you will,
It always means you won't.
You're givin' me sex appeal,
hottie please, hottie sex me
Every night
Don't leave me all alone, grimmy!

Oh grimmy, what a pity,
You don't understand!
You make me so horny even when on you're period

Oh grimmy, you're so sexy
Why can't you understand?
It's chicks like you, grimmy!
Oh, what you do, grimmy
Do, grimmy,
Don't break my heart and sex me, grimmy!

ROFLMFAO
you better watch it..GR gets jealous
but thanks :lol:

She's completely overrated imo.

Who the fuck are you? What the fuck do you want here?! Whay do you even post? I don't care about Lacuna Coil -or- their hot singer but I'm just curious about your existence because you have like so many posts and I have never actually seen you saying anything. I know it's hard to find friends and it's easy to say "find one" but please, don't begin your social life here, this is not a good place for you, and that's an advice. This maybe sounds rude but you'll get through it. Climb down the fucking Uluru and get a fucking life.

You should also STFU with that fleshlight bullshit. Someone says something funny on the intrawebz and you faggots repeat it all the way till it gets old like your mama. Don't you feel like a gaysheep or something?! What's the fucking purpose. Explain it to me.

well obviously.
I don't take anything Onder, the greys, and a bunch of other people say in social seriously.

You should also STFU with that fleshlight bullshit. Someone says something funny on the intrawebz and you faggots repeat it all the way till it gets old like your mama. Don't you feel like a gaysheep or something?! What's the fucking purpose. Explain it to me.
...with wasabi?

PS: Winter... 'pwned' :lol:

Who the fuck are you? What the fuck do you want here?! Whay do you even post? I don't care about Lacuna Coil -or- their hot singer but I'm just curious about your existence because you have like so many posts and I have never actually seen you saying anything. I know it's hard to find friends and it's easy to say "find one" but please, don't begin your social life here, this is not a good place for you, and that's an advice. This maybe sounds rude but you'll get through it. Climb down the fucking Uluru and get a fucking life.

Thanks for the advice, although Uluru is nowhere near where I live. :cool:

I don't have any Motorhead.
I don't have alot of the essential Judas Priest
I don't have alot of essential Black Metal
I find absolutely nothing good in Brutal Death
I don't have any Black Sabbath.
I can't get stoner or doom stuff.
I accidentally the whole thing.