The Official UM Confessional

I don't have a lot of essential metal albums and it's kind of embarrassing, to be honest. However, before anyone here gives me any shit, I'll have it be known that I'm still pretty new to metal and I'm trying to catch up on my metal knowledge.

I only own 8 legally bought albums:

Devourment - 1.3.8

Iron Maiden - Somewhere Back In Time

Metallica - Metallica

Deicide - Scars Of The Crucifix

Necro - The Pre-Fix For Death (Technically not Metal)

Behemoth - Demigod

!T.O.O.H.! - Order and Punishment

RATM - RATM

You all got it kinda wrong but nevermind. It's 10:37 and I'm a nice guy atleast in the mornings.

I don't own any Mayhem despite the fact that Black Metal is my fav. genre.
I don't own any Opeth because I cannot stand them.
I don't own any Motorhead, or I wouldn't even be able to name any Judas Priest song or Ozzy song.
Metallica was the band that got me into metal after listening to Master of Puppets. I generally cannot stand any other metal than Black, Folk/Viking or Industrial.
I don't like most "metalheads" simply because a vast majority of them are idiots.

I don't have any Motorhead.
I find absolutely nothing good in Brutal Death
I don't have any Black Sabbath.
1. Dude...correct that. Now.
2. Okay. I love all forms of death metal, but I can see why people don't like BDM.
3. Dude. Get the Black Box collection + Heaven And Hell stat. That shit is not only fucking essential but also just really, really good. At the very least get the first 4 and Heaven and Hell.

I only own 8 legally bought albums:

Devourment - 1.3.8

Iron Maiden - Somewhere Back In Time

Metallica - Metallica

Deicide - Scars Of The Crucifix

Necro - The Pre-Fix For Death (Technically not Metal)

Behemoth - Demigod

!T.O.O.H.! - Order and Punishment

RATM - RATM
Are you serious? That's messed up. Start buying, pirate!

I don't like most "metalheads" simply because a vast majority of them are idiots.
I actually sympathize with this...a lot. I mean, the people on here to me represent one kind of metalhead (this is going to sound really, really arrogant and pretentious) - a more intellectual, knowledgeable, cultured sort who is passionate about the music and actually understands what they're listening to (this is of course a generalization and not all of this applies to everyone). But then there's these drunken, cultureless fucks who don't really know anything or think far beyond the next joint - I'm talking about the people you see in Heavy Metal Parking Lot, updated to the new generation; baggy camo pants, shitty hair either ragged and long or in some faggoty style or just buzzed, either emaciated or obese, every third word is them shouting "FUCK", don't know shit about metal beyond like 3 bands they're obsessed with, etc. Of course, this is not actually who most of them are but rather the impression I get from standing in line for shows. And really, that's who a lot of them are. "dude, Cannibal Corpse man, FUCKING BRUTAL! GRROOOOOOO! Hell yeah, let's get fucking trashed. FUCK!"
If you know what I mean. Again, I don't mean to be arrogant, but that's how that'll come off.

1. Dude...correct that. Now.
I actually sympathize with this...a lot. I mean, the people on here to me represent one kind of metalhead (this is going to sound really, really arrogant and pretentious) - a more intellectual, knowledgeable, cultured sort who is passionate about the music and actually understands what they're listening to (this is of course a generalization and not all of this applies to everyone). But then there's these drunken, cultureless fucks who don't really know anything or think far beyond the next joint - I'm talking about the people you see in Heavy Metal Parking Lot, updated to the new generation; baggy camo pants, shitty hair either ragged and long or in some faggoty style or just buzzed, either emaciated or obese, every third word is them shouting "FUCK", don't know shit about metal beyond like 3 bands they're obsessed with, etc. Of course, this is not actually who most of them are but rather the impression I get from standing in line for shows. And really, that's who a lot of them are. "dude, Cannibal Corpse man, FUCKING BRUTAL! GRROOOOOOO! Hell yeah, let's get fucking trashed. FUCK!"
If you know what I mean. Again, I don't mean to be arrogant, but that's how that'll come off.

Thats the type of person that i despise, because you know that if they werent an idiot metalhead they'd just be an idiot that listens to other stuff and associates with other parasites