The Official UM Confessional

when I was a boy I used to masturbate wearing my mothers panty hose and by crossing my legs putting the penis in between the legs caused me to cum.when my legs were squeezing the penis. I was scared because as I found out later most were using their hands.

I'd cross my legs a lot in the bath tub and it caused my penis excitement. I was concerned that wearing stuff would cause me to be gay. as it turned out in the end I was straight, but it took some time to figure it out.

my penis has a strong resemblance to this guy. it's also where I hide my spare change
484367267_1d37a6917d.jpg

I post on a forum with a bunch of English blokes. It's some crazy bollocks on there.

Ah! I thought it might have been JFAD, unless they don't call them Chavs in Wales. In Scotland they are called Neds.

when I was a boy I used to masturbate wearing my mothers panty hose and by crossing my legs putting the penis in between the legs caused me to cum.when my legs were squeezing the penis. I was scared because as I found out later most were using their hands.

I'd cross my legs a lot in the bath tub and it caused my penis excitement. I was concerned that wearing stuff would cause me to be gay. as it turned out in the end I was straight, but it took some time to figure it out.

bow chika wow wow. :ill:

I know a guy who learned to masturbate by humping things. Using your hand isn't necessarily intuitive to everyone.

How do you get into a state of mind where you actually begin masturbating in public?

I knew this retarded kid in middle school who wore the same pair of overalls for 3 yrs. straight (and counting), and he used to jerk it with them still on in the locker room.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE" *Squirt*

I never got used to using my hands. Just the bed.... push it up, then shag the bed.

Find it hard to believe other people had a better idea

lol