The Official UM Confessional

1) I would much rather stay home all day than deal with people.

2) I'm starting to love beer more than Jack Daniels.

3) I hate most women, especially those who think they're better than everyone else.

Females are cunts.

I have to confess that i'm completely taken over by jealousy right now. An old classmate of mine just made a 15 million dollar deal,makes me think "what the hell have I accomplished except sitting on my ass completing castlevania 3 five times?" He pretty much now makes more money in a day than i do in a year. Of course i'm happy for the guy too,he's very sympathic, but i cant help being jealous anyway.

I have to confess that i'm completely taken over by jealousy right now. An old classmate of mine just made a 15 million dollar deal,makes me think "what the hell have I accomplished except sitting on my ass completing castlevania 3 five times?" He pretty much now makes more money in a day than i do in a year. Of course i'm happy for the guy too,he's very sympathic, but i cant help being jealous anyway.

Maybe he's got money but did he defeat Dracula three fucking times? Fuck no, man.

^ :lol:

I remember a guy who sat next to me in maths used to masturbate in class over the teacher. It sickened me so much that sometimes I wanted to snap it in half and shove it up his nose.
Why didn't you fucking report it or something?

I'm wondering if that's actually possible.
It's not. The penis requires actual stimulation before orgasm.

There'll always be someone more successful than you. If you enjoy completing Castlevania 3 then it's okay.

Why didn't you fucking report it or something?

I did a few times but they said it was "very hard to prove if he was actually doing it".

I honestly can't remember I had it when I was like 9 and I remember thinking it was ok or something. Can't recall the taste.

I can recall the taste and I have two words for it. Bloody awful.