The Official UM Confessional

I only own 8 legally bought albums:

Devourment - 1.3.8

Iron Maiden - Somewhere Back In Time

Metallica - Metallica

Deicide - Scars Of The Crucifix

Necro - The Pre-Fix For Death (Technically not Metal)

Behemoth - Demigod

!T.O.O.H.! - Order and Punishment

RATM - RATM

I have something to confess. You suck.

I don't own any Motorhead, or I wouldn't even be able to name any Judas Priest song or Ozzy song.

:erk: Fix this.

I don't like most "metalheads" simply because a vast majority of them are idiots.

This is very true, especially in Perth. They think because they are wearing a Children of Bodom shirt that it gives them the right to act like a complete dickhead in public and embarrass themselves entirely.

1) I would much rather stay home all day than deal with people.

2) I'm starting to love beer more than Jack Daniels.

3) I hate most women, especially those who think they're better than everyone else.

Thats the type of person that i despise, because you know that if they werent an idiot metalhead they'd just be an idiot that listens to other stuff and associates with other parasites
Glad someone understood. Yeah.

I think there are a lot of idiots on this board but there are also enough quality posters on here to make me keep coming back.
Probably. I mean, there's idiots like myself, and then there's obnoxious idiots like the greys and xorv.

yay.
I'm not an idiot irl, I just come off that way on the internet because text doesn't convey tone and also I express ideas much better in conversation or formal writing.

Arrogant Bastard Ale
Double Bastard Ale
Smithwick's
Stella (even though chavs drink it apparently)
Bud Light
DOS EQUIS

Chavs? Did you hear that from JFAD?

I like Stella too, which is why in Bali I had no problem drinking Bintang. They taste the same.

Smithwick's and Stella are my favorites next to Hoegaarden.

I think I've tried Hoegaarden before, but I can't really remember... What does it taste like?

@ JAGE: White Lightning is fucking awful, you liar! I remember trying that at 15. Yuck!