The one and only scale bender!

Oh how I wish I didn't understand that until now to say "Let is congregate in mindlessness because it is good!" I love being mindless man, but for the sake of this I'm going to say no. That there's no possible way, if you cannot agree, that you have experienced what I have. While you have experienced more in life, I in my own way have experienced much more than you have in this. In a world where nothing is as it seems, by the logic I've provided in this thread, to live free is to be a slave, and to serve the truth is to be free. When you can gather the meaning of that, you'll understand the basic culmination of knowledge I can provide.

And I don't force anything. You know this topic is taboo, yet you feel drawn to it. I would say living free has made you worthwhile of my bondage I would unwillingly put on you.

Oh how I wish I didn't understand that until now to say "Let is congregate in mindlessness because it is good!" I love being mindless man, but for the sake of this I'm going to say no. That there's no possible way, if you cannot agree, that you have experienced what I have. While you have experienced more in life, I in my own way have experienced much more than you have in this. In a world where nothing is as it seems, by the logic I've provided in this thread, to live free is to be a slave, and to serve the truth is to be free. When you can gather the meaning of that, you'll understand the basic culmination of knowledge I can provide.

And I don't force anything. You know this topic is taboo, yet you feel drawn to it. I would say living free has made you worthwhile of my bondage I would unwillingly put on you.
Well I don't think I'm being "mindless" at all and in fact, that's a pretty offensive thing for you to say. You really need to get your attitude in check before you start into this kind of shit with people in real life, because you'll get fucking punched eventually. You're no better than anyone else, even if you think your almighty experiences make you so.

It's not very fair for you to assume that we're all mindless because we don't read your crap anymore. In speaking for myself, I read it and really tried to get something out of it the first few times you spouted off. I soon realized that nothing you say makes sense to me, so I don't feel like I need to bother anymore. I don't need your fucking help or enlightenment as much as you seem to think I do.

If you took a less confrontational and more sophisticated approach to telling us your thoughts, you'd probably get a better reaction and maybe then your dumb little experiment might prove to be a tiny bit more than completely pointless.

Stop being a Holier Than Thou fuckhead and people MIGHT start taking you seriously.

Also, if you reply with more of the same crap, I'm just going to start making fun of you again.

Well I don't think I'm being "mindless" at all and in fact, that's a pretty offensive thing for you to say.

Only to those who live wish shame. And by that I mean you live with death perched on your shoulder. That you would be ashamed of anything people made fun of you for. And I'm not insinuating mindlessness is bad, because I could do anything while being mindless and have fun doing it, and never be ashamed. Live with life on your shoulder instead and not care about shame :p

Coconut my pals balls. I'm going to officially change my name to my pals Gringo Cyke Jew the 1st, because then those words aren't used in a racist manner but a parody of my name, which is legal under current law.

So yeah, I'm not really sure how to go about being more sophisticated about it, other than stop being a layman. And then I have to read dictionaries to get my vocabulary set, go to gentleman's school to learn how to form sentences with "Indeed" and "Jolly good" in them, and suffer a whole bunch of crap to appease your need. But you know what? Even though this is the internet, if you take it seriously enough that you NEED that for me to make sense, I really would do it all. I'm sure there's seminars for that kind of crap, and the dictionary isn't really that long, so...

I stick my word on that. I truly would do it.

what in the motherfuck are you even talking about?! You're totally gone, man. You either need to stop doing drugs, or you need to start.

what in the motherfuck are you even talking about?! You're totally gone, man. You either need to stop doing drugs, or you need to start.

All I need to start is explaining myself.

Only to those who live wish shame. And by that I mean you live with death perched on your shoulder. That you would be ashamed of anything people made fun of you for. And I'm not insinuating mindlessness is bad, because I could do anything while being mindless and have fun doing it, and never be ashamed. Live with life on your shoulder instead and not care about shame :p

This is me trying to clear my name and explain my thoughts on Mindlessness. You made it sound like Mindlessness is something to be ashamed of, so I told you it was a good idea to not even pay attention to negative feedback on it.

Coconut my pals balls. I'm going to officially change my name to my pals Gringo Cyke Jew the 1st, because then those words aren't used in a racist manner but a parody of my name, which is legal under current law.

I present my own brand of mindlessness, though the last part is not very mindless as it is just randomly created.

So yeah, I'm not really sure how to go about being more sophisticated about it, other than stop being a layman. And then I have to read dictionaries to get my vocabulary set, go to gentleman's school to learn how to form sentences with "Indeed" and "Jolly good" in them, and suffer a whole bunch of crap to appease your need. But you know what? Even though this is the internet, if you take it seriously enough that you NEED that for me to make sense, I really would do it all. I'm sure there's seminars for that kind of crap, and the dictionary isn't really that long, so...

I stick my word on that. I truly would do it.

Truth.

I guarantee you I have more experience in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu than you. I may have mentioned at one or two points in time in a general manner that it can really help people with their physical fitness, their confidence, and their overall outlook on life. But I don't feel the need to drive it into people's skulls and then get bitter and mad when they won't accept it. Ultimately, it's their own choice to listen to me or not, right?

Why can't you do the same? I don't feel like listening to you because what you say is totally weird in the worst way possible. Why must you try so hard to convince me that I'm doing it wrong?

Now you're talking to yourself. I'm beginning to think a fucking looney bin might be in order.

I guarantee you I have more experience in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu than you.

And I would expect you to be very adamant in instilling the full comprehension of Jiu Jitsu on anyone you were trying to explain it to. If you didn't, I wouldn't expect you to be fully experienced now would I?

Now you're talking to yourself.

You're the only one doing that. You need that self satisfaction of always being right because religion is wrong. I might be wrong in the latter, but something has triggered you to be adamant in saying...What exactly?

It's not terribly hard to decipher what it is you're trying to say. The fact of the matter is that you're preaching to an entire group of atheists and agnostics, whom have already spent (obviously) more time on the subject of religion than yourself.

You believe and seemingly practice gnosticism. Stop trying to make everyone believe in your beliefs.

Also, the looney bin might just be the perfect thing for you. You can't even spout a coherent sentence, and you think of yourself as a new messiah.

And I would expect you to be very adamant in instilling the full comprehension of Jiu Jitsu on anyone you were trying to explain it to. If you didn't, I wouldn't expect you to be fully experienced now would I?
Exactly. I'm willing to tell it to anyone that wants to listen. On the other hand, I don't want to listen to what you have to say. I'd rather form my own opinions. I'd appreciate it if you could respect that.

My religion is like science. The quest for truth, in essence, by making sense of it in your head.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

If you're seriously interested in learning about it, read that page and come back here with any questions and I'll try to answer them. Until you do that, I'm convinced you're only interested in learning about it so that you can feel like I owe it to you to listen YOUR shit.

My religion is like science. The quest for truth, in essence, by making sense of it in your head.
You can't say your religion is anything like a science, when there is no factual or physical evidence to any gargon you've been saying, besides a book written long ago. Hey, kind of sounds like Christianity.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Here's a thought. Go fuck yourself.

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg