The one song:

Katy Perry - Hot N Cold

:p

Song I probably have listened to the most at a single point in time would have to be Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart. I seriously listened to it for 2 hrs in the car on the drive home from college one weekend.

I of Crimson Blood is AWESOME!!!

There are several but

One Last Goodbye by Anathema is a song that I never tire of.

I think emotional songs like these that are full, dynamic and have a definitive beginning middle and end and have great lyrics and solos are easier to listen to over and over because they are in no way boring...

Then again some simple songs like many of Entwine's songs I can listen to over and over too because the choruses are so addicting.

My song right now is, at a loss by daylight dies. It is one of the most beautiful songs I have heard in the past couple years. Another song is the Ihsahn song on Angl that Akerfeldt sang on, unhealer.

"June" by Spock's Beard
"Perfect Star" by Engine - Holy mother of all that is good, that song is freaking amazing
"Air for a G String" by Bach
"Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, Prélude" by Bach performed by Yo Yo Ma
"Remembering Rain" by Jim Matheos

That only happens to me occasionally. The last one that did it was Symphony X - Paradise Lost. The track before that was Circus Maximus - Sin.

Whenever I go to a sporting event with my family and they play Queen's "We Will Rock You", my mom always has to remind me that I listened to that song nonstop when I was in grade school. I tell her that I clearly have good taste, as the song has obviously withstood the test of time. :headbang:

right now, it's Maniacal Renderings JOP

+1

"Perfect Star" by Engine - Holy mother of all that is good, that song is freaking amazing

While glancing at your post I saw Engine and instantly "Falling Star" jumped into my head. Could that be the song to which you are referring? That is a song I never get tired of listening to. That's one of those song that I always listen to when I'm down. Usually, that's either right before, or right after Fates Warning "Another Perfect Day."

Pretty much all of Silent Waters falls into this realm for me, but the title track is really finding its way into my player a lot lately. However, for about the last week I've been walking around singing, "I....I yearn for more...."

I don't have a problem! YOU ALL HAVE THE PROBLEM! *curls up in a corner, eyeballs everyone. Twitches*

You couldn't get me to stop listening to Pathosray's "Scent of Snow" for awhile at one point. :D I have quite a few songs I adore.