the only band i've heard of on Anthrax's new label...

I have heard that Mad At Gravity single all over radio all the fucking time. So if they put their cash behind Anthrax, a band actually known to the public and not a new band, I bet they'll have success with it.

I don't think the band would go with a sketchy label after...(how many months?)... they've been trying to get this album out.

Originally posted by Jono
Anthrax wouldn't have got with them if they didn't think they would be promoted well
Famous last words. I'm sure that's what they were thinking with the last 3 labels, too. I hope it works out. BMG is a big company, but Artist Direct is an off-shoot company, so I'm not sure they get all the "benefits" of the parent company.

From what I've heard of the promos, there is some potentially "radio-friendly" music if marketted properly, especially given Anthrax's recent "free publicity" from the whole terrorist scare. Let's hope Artist Direct doesn't drop the ball.

I think Artist Direct will promote em. They'll do LOTS of web promotion of course. But they've got money. That other band Mad At Gravity got tons of fuckin airplay. and since Anthrax will be their only truly metal band, they'll be able to get them played and not interfere with their other genres. They'll promote them. I'm sure it's a great contract since they waited about a year to sign with them. Sure, it's always a gamble with labels, but I bet it'll be good.

I think Artist Direct will promote "We've Come For You All" like Elektra did for "Sound Of White Noise" and "Stomp 442." They did tons of in-store appearances for those two albums. Also, the album has a release date, Anthrax are on a new and good label, and IT'S COMING...You all should be dancing in the streets like I am...Still trying to decide on the Jap version???

I don't know how true this is, but I heard that Artist Direct is in financial trouble. I hope this isn't the case but someone posted this at Blabbermouth.net. Read it for yourself under a news post that Anthrax signed to a new record label on one of the pages. I hope this isn't true but it would be cool if BMG keeps anthrax, I know they are a big label like Elektra and Capital.

I get an update every week by Artist Direct, with the "news", songs and video downloads, pre sale tickets etc, they do a pretty good job ! No news of signing Anthrax , but I will keep you informed as soon as they put the word on Trax!!!