The Opeth Song Survivor Finale - When vs The Moor - Vote for your favourite

The poll shall last for 5 days. Vote for the best.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tie the poll with my vote for WHEN.

The Moor is such a mediocre song. How can you like it so much? Consider this. The intro is boring. The first three minutes do nothing. The first heavy riff is decent, but far from the best. Does anyone honestly think that The Moor is Opeth's best song? I would be amazed if they did. And unless you own all of the albums, you shouldn't vote in the final. That's why In Mist lost so quickly. TBYF was a questionable choice for the final in my mind. Deliverance is an underrated song. The Leper Affinity beats both of these songs easy. EASY.
When is a far superior song to The Moor. Far Superior. We should see how many people here actually own MAYH and SL. How many people just say THE MOOR!!!, and give no reason for it. I've grown to dislike this song a ton, just because of all of the unwarranted praise it gets around here.

@GoD: On the Orchid LP, it does say "In the Mist.." on the record itself, but not the sleeve. However, I really doubt that whoever used that has the LP only.

The Moor.

How could you guys call it overrated? How anal are you? it's a great song, plus your opeth fans. there are loads and loads of songs from other bands wích I think aren't even close to an opeth song, but I don't think there overrated at all, even the really popular ones. overrated is a fucking overrated word :p

lla uoy etah I semitemos

Well damn...I can't believe how cool it is too see When winning. Even if it's THIS DAMN close, I am surprised - TRULY - to see When in the lead. I thought it was the underdog here......

Episode 666 said:
GoD, i think you say to much before you think what it means. I realy love When, it's a super song if you will, but i just love The Moor more (no pun intended) (or maybe :) )

Well, that's me out.

Yes. OUT. GET OUT OF MY ATTIC.