Opeth Song Survivor - Album Final! - Morningrise (Vote for the BEST SONG!)

Vote for your favourite!

• Advent

Votes: 55 48.7%
  • To Bid You Farewell

Votes: 58 51.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
Remember, you're voting for the BEST song. THE BEST! NOT THE WORST. THE BEST SONG. BECAUSE IT'S THE LAST TWO. THE BEST. VOTE FOR THE BEST SONG. Best.

'Advent' vs 'To Bid You Farewell'

Vote for THE BEST. You have 72 hours.

p.s. To anyone who votes for their least favourite by accident...YOU ARE A STUPID FUCKING MORON.

I'm not voting. I might vote sometime. I don't want to now. Both are too good. I'll probably vote for To Bid You Farewell though. Yeah. Not sure though. Maybe Advent. No. Yes. AAAAHJTRHOPJHPPHOJDJFDp.

If I hadn't experienced Advent in concert (houston) then I'd go with TBYF easily. But seriously, the guys opened my eyes to what is one of the most incredible songs in their repertoire.

And To Bid You Farewell..well, that song is probably my all time favorite song (along with many others, advent included) and I connect with it in a way no one can ever possibly understand.

So I'm not voting, so this was basically a useless post.

:wave:

No way, least best is probaly 1st or last track off deliverance. Nectar maybe as well. I voted for To Bid you farewell but advent is so so good

Moonlapse said:
Advent; perfect opening cut, has alot of just about everything in there. Can't really ask for much more.

Nothing to add , it's perfect