Opeth Song Survivor - Album Final! - Blackwater Park (Vote for the BEST SONG) (BEST)

Best song?

• Bleak

Votes: 65 55.1%
  • The Drapery Falls

Votes: 53 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say Bleak, at first i thought that "The Drapery falls" whas their best song, and it´s kind of the one that made me start listening to Opeth, but after maybe, 10 times you get sick of it. Bleak is a great song, and the mellow part is fucking awesom!

illbeleavinnow said:
I hope The Drapery Falls loses pitifully. Like 50 to 1. And I hope everyone who voted Leper Affinity off loses in life. Just generally loses in life. You cocks.

Btw my vote goes to Bleak.

YES! YES! I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE THAN USUAL!

MasterOLightning said:
This is easy. The Leper Affinity all the way. OH WAIT!! YOU FUCKING MORONS VOTED IT OUT! In that case, I'll go with Bleak, because that song is awesome, and Drapery is kind of weak. It got old on me pretty fast. The one song that's still growing on me is BWP. I would take that over these two. I have a feeling that Drapery will win somehow.

You = teh winn0r. *reps*

illbeleavinnow said:
I hope The Drapery Falls loses pitifully. Like 50 to 1. And I hope everyone who voted Leper Affinity off loses in life. Just generally loses in life. You cocks.

Btw my vote goes to Bleak.

GoD Fanboy... :D

Voted Bleak, for the awsome Middle section...

BWP is the weakest song off the whole album... :( The intro is fuckability though. if you do'nt know what fuckability refers to fuck off. You ass.

@ GoD, it's mom, not mum. And ass, not arse. And pop, not pappy. And "We're the best we kick anyone's ass" not "We take it up the ass from every other nation in the worl dincluding but not limited to Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon"