Opeth Song Survivor - Album Final! - Orchid (Vote for the BEST SONG) (BEST)

Vote for the BEST BEST BEST SONG

• In Mist She Was Standing

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Forest of October

Votes: 44 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Under the Weeping Moon is the best song on Orchid...Apostle, Forest, and Mist are also good. Twilight just doesn't appeal to me in any way.

BTW how did Black Rose Immortal not win the Morningrise poll? Who does not like that song?

Episode 666 said:
i did exactly the same thing yesterday... i was lying on my bed with headohones on and listened to Forest, because it ahs never clicked with me, but this time it was actually really good! The song got ruined before by the parts between the different parts (Wow that made sense), like the change just before the solo.

Dum dididi dum didid dum "Hepp"... *solo*...

Oh cmon man, I pride myself on being able to play that 'Hepp' well :). And the changes on forest of october are mainly just long 5th chords... normally Em... but I think from memory they also use F# and G#... it does the job I guess, haha.

Forest of Oc to ber! Thats amazing! Its the third nipple that does it. Anyway...Mist is awesome but there is no way it is even better than TAIT or TTIMR! October is tied with those last two for the best songs on Orchid. The opening to Forest is just so damn epic!

Moonlapse said:
And Opet... were you meant to be reffering solely to Forest of October.. coz that last verse you quoted is from 'The Twilight is my Robe' :lol:

"Were you meant?" You mean "where you meant". :p

The answer is no. I obviously fcked up with my favorite line from Demon. That did not belong in that post. I was just joking when I said I was "testing you". I thought that was obvious. I was too tired to explain myself. The last line was directed towards all the people who mentioned in their post they liked TTIMR the most on the album. The whole point was to hint at which song without naming it. I see now though, if you make a mistake it kills the whole hinting-at-it idea.

Wow, man. I can't believe you'd think anyone is that boneheaded to name 3 different song lyrics and think they're talking about the same song. COME ON! I'm not that bad.

:loco:

Kajue said:
Some people are that bad, read some more posts and you'll see...
I was relying on past posts I've made. HE may have known I'm not that bad. "Read some more posts..." :dopey: You don't have to tell me, trust me. I know. But, by this conversation, I should read LESS. :tickled:

[Tony Soprano]"Hey... wait just one minute. Was I talkin' to you, punk?!"[/Tony Soprano]

:zombie: :p It's all good. HEY. COOL. "In Mist..." won? I can't deny the fact that it does own my ass when I hear it. Early Opeth is certainly something to be admired.

Abstract's cool :)

I need to find a pic of Cartman dressed like a whore and change my title to "Whateva whateva! I do what I want!"

Moonlapse said:
Oh cmon man, I pride myself on being able to play that 'Hepp' well :). And the changes on forest of october are mainly just long 5th chords... normally Em... but I think from memory they also use F# and G#... it does the job I guess, haha.

And you should be proud... Just i don't like that hepp that much :)