Opeth Song Survivor - Album Final! - Deliverance (Vote for the BEST SONG) (BEST)

Which is the best of the two?

• Deliverance

Votes: 62 54.4%
  • A Fair Judgement

Votes: 52 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
Ok. YOU'RE VOTING FOR THE BEST SONG. IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY VOTE FOR THE WORST, FUCK YOU, YOU SHOULD READ THE THREAD MORE CAREFULLY.

Deliverance vs A Fair Judgement

Which is the best? You decide. 72 hours.

This is hard! Deliverance is an awesome song, but A Fair Judgement is great, and the instrumental part in the middle with the solos is one of the best things they've done. But Deliverance fully represents their evolution and.. I would have voted it immediately, but after watching AFJ live a dozen times, I don't know.

i put Deliverance in the lead 12-11!
Haha..
Let's remember...

The peircing sounds you make, soaring higher, higher now
And once left in my wake, your memory's nothing but the scars on me...

It always burns within, the downward spiral never ends
Once driven into sin, salvation found in a sinner's deed...

this shoulda fucking been between Master's Apprentices and By the Pain I See In Others

Ha ha, of course, my two favorite songs off of the Deliverance album. I was contemplating which one to vote for, but after remembering all the emotions from Deliverance, I had to vote for it.

Iblys said:
Fuck me that was difficult. I went with Deliverance because I remember that being better live than A Fair Judgement.
Yes, Deliverance was a mind-blower live.

Now, to be against all of you big font people:

DELIVERANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yell:

:D

Guardian of Darkness said:
Ok. YOU'RE VOTING FOR THE BEST SONG. IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY VOTE FOR THE WORST, FUCK YOU, YOU SHOULD READ THE THREAD MORE CAREFULLY.

well you shouldnt have made it so confusing... why not make this poll voting for the worst song as well? its a bit of a fucked up way of doing things.

anyway i went for deliverance.