The Opeth Song Survivor Finale - When vs The Moor - Vote for your favourite

The poll shall last for 5 days. Vote for the best.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've owned all the albums and listened to each regularly for almost 2 years now (barring the ones released within that time period of course =) and I can honestly say that I find The Moor to be the superior song. I couldn't give a damn for all the people thinking they're in possession of some higher truth and insightful experience and saying When is factually the best song and that MAYH will eventually convince everyone that it's the best.

Bull-fuckin'-shit.

SculptedCold said:
I've owned all the albums and listened to each regularly for almost 2 years now (barring the ones released within that time period of course =) and I can honestly say that I find The Moor to be the superior song. I couldn't give a damn for all the people thinking they're in possession of some higher truth and insightful experience and saying When is factually the best song and that MAYH will eventually convince everyone that it's the best.

Bull-fuckin'-shit.

Mmm, maybe it won't, but it should. :Smug:

MAYH is my favorite Opeth album. When is my favorite Opeth song.

SL is my second favorite Opeth album. The Moor is not even in my top 10 favorite songs.

My vote goes to When, no question, and ties it at 59.

Spike said:
I think my comparison in the last round of giving up either you're left nut or your right nut was better.

.....Which 'arm' do you beat of with Hexxan? Perhaps that will help you decide.... :Smug:

i can use both, at the same time sometimes...

but i shall not vote, both songs make me orgasm way too many times to vote one off :tickled: