The photography thread

something new...
kalt-73f88172-67d4-4407-8fc8-c952384a7e35.jpg

kaempfen-f1e85a12-8ee6-4b56-9616-5dc957b6ba11.jpg

Glenn, I was just curious.... Do you rent studio space for these shoots? Or use an old wharehouse, or something?

Also, the shots with the car, is that outside? Do you have to get permits in Canada for outdoor shoots?

Cheers.

53Crëw;10787372 said:
Glenn, I was just curious.... Do you rent studio space for these shoots? Or use an old wharehouse, or something?

Also, the shots with the car, is that outside? Do you have to get permits in Canada for outdoor shoots?

Cheers.

We shoot in whatever space we can find. The old car was indoors.

In Canada, your permit is the Charter of Rights, specifically "free expression"

So good, man! I'm really wanting to try some similar urban style stuff myself. Have you ever found yourself in trouble when shooting these places or are they all legal to access?

I bought a 35mm f2.4 for my Pentax recently buuuuuut haven't found anything to shoot outside my room yet.
IMGP0354%20copy.jpg

So good, man! I'm really wanting to try some similar urban style stuff myself. Have you ever found yourself in trouble when shooting these places or are they all legal to access?
It's definitely illegal here, this was actually my first attempt to shoot at a forbidden location so i don't have a lot of experience. I hope/think that as long as i don't damage or steal stuff and just take pictures people/police will see it as a small violation and will send me away with a warning.

But i also know that i eventually will get busted and have to pay a fine :rolleyes: No jail time hopefully.

Again...she contacted me :)
If you were a beautiful girl living in my area and you really liked the portraits I make, wouldn't you want one?
If she wanted to pose for me because she thinks my guitar tones are awesome, then yeah, that would be worth writing about :D