The photography thread

Glad I came back, just to check out this thread. (I won't go into why I won't be around here much anymore) Jarkko, wow. Just...wow. Great stuff. I'm envious of people that have nice things around them to actually shoot.
@Brian: What can I say? Your shots are always fantastic. I don't expect anything else from you. :)

Over at my Flickr page, I'm putting up some of my pictures that I've "Halloweened" with Photoshop, since it's one of my favorite times of the year. If anyone is interested, you can see them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/35570017@N07/sets/72157627769120877/

Here's a preview of one I just made today.

6244396608_0bdcf7c05a.jpg

thanks! 5 minute walk from here ;) I can actually see the castle/fortress from my balcony in fall and winter
(way to much leafs on the tree in spring and summer :D ) but I think you shoot way better photos.

It's nice, Brian. I really like the colors and the bokeh. These water drop shots are the HARDEST things for me to get right. It's so hard to get the focus right...even if shooting from a tripod, but the target is constantly moving and in a slightly different place each time. But when you DO get it right, with the focus perfectly on at least one large water drop so you see through it clearly...it's awesome.