The pics thread

Ohiogrinder, what's wrong with a woman expecting a man to be financially able to take her out on a night on the town every once and a while? Get a job and quit sapping the govt. for SSI. The thought that a man should be able to please you sexually is not a far-fetched expectation. I highly doubt that every woman from Ohio is looking for a guy who drives a Lexus and has a pound of flesh stuffed in his blue overalls.

Quit the dairy queen, it would be a smart career move.

ok, first off, I need the SSI because I am disabled, and I work a community job because legally I cannot own or drive a car. I'm not very well endowed and there is little I can do about that. Second of all, you've never lived in Youngstown before, its full of gold-digging size queens. I currently DO have a girlfriend, and I'm glad I found her, because she doesn't care about any of that stuff. A lot of girls my friend's girlfriend set me up with often mistook my social akwardness for insanity and creepiness, another thing I cannot help. Now I don't mind spending money on a girl but if she rummages through my wallet looking for a credit card and asks me to buy her a diamond necklace then its over. I don't tolerate that crap. be happy I can buy you dinner, woman.

ok, first off, I need the SSI because I am disabled, and I work a community job because legally I cannot own or drive a car. I'm not very well endowed and there is little I can do about that. Second of all, you've never lived in Youngstown before, its full of gold-digging size queens. I currently DO have a girlfriend, and I'm glad I found her, because she doesn't care about any of that stuff. A lot of girls my friend's girlfriend set me up with often mistook my social akwardness for insanity and creepiness...

:lol:

5 Stars

Youngstown Ohio,

Statistics-
The median household income is $24,201, and the median family income is $30,701; but the per capita income for the city is $13,293. Males have a median income of $29,900 versus $21,050 for females. About 25% of the population is below the poverty line. Out of the total population, 37.3% of those under the age of 18 and 13.3% of those 65 and older are living below the poverty line.

:err:

Youngstown Ohio,

Statistics-
The median household income is $24,201, and the median family income is $30,701; but the per capita income for the city is $13,293. Males have a median income of $29,900 versus $21,050 for females. About 25% of the population is below the poverty line. Out of the total population, 37.3% of those under the age of 18 and 13.3% of those 65 and older are living below the poverty line.

:err:

I see. care to elaborate?

My point is that a run of the mill blue collar town like Youngstown is not going to be as financially demanding to live in as say San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Boston. Most woman who have the attractiveness to be a gold digger, move out of towns like yours, and in to the one's I mentioned above. You're confusing gold digging with the reasonable expectations a woman has from any man.

My point is that a run of the mill blue collar town like Youngstown is not going to be as financially demanding to live in as say San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Boston. Most woman who have the attractiveness to be a gold digger, move out of towns like yours, and in to the one's I mentioned above. You're confusing gold digging with the reasonable expectations a woman has from any man.

alright, I see what you're getting at. besides, why should I care? I have a girlfriend anyways.

I've suddenly become mildly interested in this topic.

However, I don't see anything wrong with wanting to be in a relationship with somebody who is financially stable. That isn't gold digging.

from what I have seen, few women care about the size of one's penis assuming you are at least 5-6 inches and can perform competently in the bedroom.

personality/humor etc... seem to be the most important followed by looks/money

pics of said girlfriend.

His girlfreinds picture is right here:

hand.jpg

...Second of all, you've never lived in Youngstown before...

Christ, Youngstown is apparently hell on earth, because you always seem to blame problems on it.

"Hey pal, go fuck yourself. Maybe you can whistle, but that isn't an option for me because this is Youngstown, where it rains lava and the streets are ruled by roving gangs of main eating polar bear -alligator-biker hyrbids and the women are all hookers and there are radioactive bees."