The pics thread

She's dressed really young and has massive glasses covering up her face. Put her in mom clothes and she'll look older, although she is still young and young-looking.
Is she single? She looks pretty cougar-y.

exercise.gif

MILF MILF MILF MILF. Seeing your mom inspires me to take care of myself so I can be a successful cougar when I am 39.

Hey y'all what does your hometown/neighborhood look like? This is mine

n8400406_31286281_7681.jpg

My apartment building

n8400406_31286275_838.jpg

My work

n8400406_31323133_3097.jpg

Gross I know but this was the very first time in my life I ever used a squat toilet, and I happened to be wearing a Japanesey outfit.

Haha.. that's an 'average' house in India. Atleast up in my state of Punjab atleast. About everybody over the upper middle class owns something like that or bigger.

Haha.. that's an 'average' house in India. Atleast up in my state of Punjab atleast. About everybody over the upper middle class owns something like that or bigger.

Really? Because I'd sell heroin to kids for that house.

Well yeah it's not like lavish or anything, I think it's just the architecture and materials that give it a ring of opulence to me. Brick, stone and non-boring designs aren't too common where I'm from.

Aiyo dosa! Now I'm hungry.

Neat house mang.

North Indian... Dosa... Something doesn't add up there! Do enlighten me.

Fuck that is a nice house. What do your parents do for money?

Well, my dad's an accountant and mum is a professor. It's more to do with the fact that Indians go ape shit about building the dream house and spend way too much money on it/Indians save up like crazy until they retire. We're average upper middle class. Also, real estate and labour is/was inexpensive to a large extent, in my part of India.