The pics thread

I know of three jews. I used to work with one, my whole high school year I went to school with one, and one lives by this park I go to. I don't talk/interact with the one I worked with or the one I went to school with, but the one that lives by the park is a pretty fucking cool guy and we talk every so often.

It's kind of hilarious that you people have never met Jews. Come to Brookline, we have a lot. And I think Darkbliss can produce a few as well.

20ffbyp.gif

Pretty sure he made it wound like he's a sharpie. I met an old hasidic Jew at a Rainbow Gathering of all places. One of my wife's friends is Jewish, and I've actually been to a a shabbat/bat mitzvah. My wife also has some Jewish ancestry. Needless to say, she's a tightwad. :lol:

Went to City Center last night and it looks fucking cool, like some sort of futuristic place. Although I didn't take any pics, here's what it looks like:

LV039.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

093.jpg

_DSC09391.jpg

_DSC09081.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

crystals.jpg

CityCenter%20main%20drive.jpg

veer_towers_aerial.jpg

Looks cool Srontgorrth, reminds me of the Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz in Berlin.

Sony%20Center%20At%20Potsdamer%20Platz,%20Berlin.preview.jpg

It's both funny and really sad that so many Europeans have never met a Jew, but yeah um the Holocaust and stuff. I've always known lots of Jews and often forget how few actually exist in the world these days (14 million ish yeah?). I've dated a few Jewish dudes, one of whom was so rich we couldn't see eye to eye about anything and broke up. Also, my good friend emigrated to Israel and is now serving in the army, and has gone from pasty nerd to total hottie.

n8102059_32459512_2965.jpg

In the USA you can gauge how wealthy and educated a place/school is by the percentage of Jews - if a place has lots of Jews and Asians it's bound to be a low-crime, high-income area.