The pics thread

This is the worst debate ever.

Today I am in a foul mood on accounta the shit weather and general ennui, so instead of walking to the store to buy my usual lunch of kimchi and yogurt (don't knock it til you try it) I ate the school lunch. contained some yam-like thing as well as white rice and I thought about this stupid thread. I came to the conclusion that I prefer rice to potatoes because of the texture and density differences.

Anyway, here is a picture of rice

rice.jpg

bulgogi and riceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Definitely look like you have cancer. Now are you a fashion skinhead or a political skinhead? You seem like you'd be down for beating up some Jews

Not much to be proud of in Australia,the past is fucked and so is the future by the looks of it.Thanx but i doubt you meant that as a compliment,it's been a rough day.Check the 'what are you doing atm thread' for a full explanation.

Definitely look like you have cancer. Now are you a fashion skinhead or a political skinhead? You seem like you'd be down for beating up some Jews

It was just for fun, but I really enjoyed being free of hair. I wouldn't propably go as far as calling it fashion.

I think dirty gypsies are higher up on Onder's clean-up list than Jews.

I don't care about jews really, they did nothing to me. Gypsies are mostly annoying stupidly-criminal scum, but there are nice exceptions: people who study/work and wash themselves.

I think I have never met a single jew in my entire life. Don't know if I've met any gypsies either, but maybe they're those swarthy fellows that pass for Poles these days.

I know one Jew and he is a bit a cow. Gypsies? Well today some bitch woke me up banging on the door. She was a fat old woman with a big basket full of pegs. She asked if I'd like to buy some.

So I can make certain assumptions about the permanence of her current location.

I think I have never met a single jew in my entire life. Don't know if I've met any gypsies either, but maybe they're those swarthy fellows that pass for Poles these days.
I had a jew in my class when I was around 13-15. I think she had a crush on me which is weird as I was probably the nerdiest guy in my class and mostly wore L-sized metalshirts which was larger then me and looked lol as fuck. Not sure what se saw in me, maybe my Quake III skills? :)

Apart from that I can't recall meeting/knowing any jews really.