The pics thread

Just as I read that, someone came in the room with a bento containing beef and it smelled like beef.

I do like roast beef and prime rib as long as it's kind of bloody.

worlds-biggest-potato.jpg

Potatoes are fucking awesome. I love mashed potato sandwiches, even though they give me heartburn when I eat several in a sitting.

Totally agree with Krampus. Potatoes are boring, two exceptions being are French-fries and Mashed Potato's with Truffle Oil.

Rice on the other hand is perfect. I prefer Japanese rice because it seems slightly sweeter and also has a higher starch content, which makes it more buttery and more deliciousness per bite

I wish I could be there with you man... I'm sorry :cry:

Don't worry, I'll make some pics for ya. There's my friend, this bitch with pretty ass going with me, you could have banged her if you were going :eek:. And her stoner friend who looks like Fenriz, and propably members of Jig-Ai and Anal Garland who are friends w/ her, and I want to meet those fucking guys.

seriously. shit. DO WANT.

Some next time biatch.

NO WAY POTATOES ARE BETTER THAN RICE OK YEAH FUCK

Learn to like potatoes. Seriously, I can eat potatoes just with butter and salt, not even peeled and it rocks your socks off. Close yourself in the basement, just you and potatoes and learn to love them, then come back to me.

EDIT: You fat faggots like french fries and chips and you dislike normal potatoes.

This is the worst debate ever.

Today I am in a foul mood on accounta the shit weather and general ennui, so instead of walking to the store to buy my usual lunch of kimchi and yogurt (don't knock it til you try it) I ate the school lunch. contained some yam-like thing as well as white rice and I thought about this stupid thread. I came to the conclusion that I prefer rice to potatoes because of the texture and density differences.

Anyway, here is a picture of rice

rice.jpg

Learn to like potatoes. Seriously, I can eat potatoes just with butter and salt, not even peeled and it rocks your socks off. Close yourself in the basement, just you and potatoes and learn to love them, then come back to me.

All I want is to do what I want and then die, and right now I want to go to south and ride camels, I want to tell black people what to do and what is potato and shit.