The pics thread

Yeah, when the ribs are showing like that a certain line is crossed (lets not even venture into the link Krampus posted). I love me some thin women, but you can absolutely tell when someone is trying to become something they aren't. You either have that naturally small frame and can be that thin without looking fake, or you can't. Miranda Kerr is hot, but that's her natural body type so it works. Etc.

Thanks again dudes, and yeah forgot to say nice looking family unit you've got there Saparmurat. Your daughter looks like a character.

1277496422531i1sy.gif

he rolled on the floor like a b*tch for five mins, the other player got a red card, it is really easy to cheat in this game.

1277496422531i1sy.gif

he rolled on the floor like a b*tch for five mins, the other player got a red card, it is really easy to cheat in this game.

It's hard to notice, but you do see the guy's knee hitting his foot and causing him to crash right?

At first I thought he just flopped but after watching a few times, he does actually get tripped.

It's hard to notice, but you do see the guy's knee hitting his foot and causing him to crash right?

At first I thought he just flopped but after watching a few times, he does actually get tripped.

He actually tripped himself, the light contact with the knee shouldn't have thrown his entire lower leg behind the other leg, unless he was running with jello-legs.