The pics thread

Neurotica, is that you with the Dark Tranquility and Suffocation shirts? If so you have the best eyebrows I've ever seen in my life.

I've never been to a metal festival, I imagine I would respond similarly to the way you did when you saw Metallica and ACDC. I got shivers in my spine reading about it!

That still looks amazing. Cameras suck at capturing moments but we've all been there I think, trying to shoot a gorgeous sunset or rainbow or storm clouds

presidentscardimage.png

Neurotica, is that you with the Dark Tranquility and Suffocation shirts? If so you have the best eyebrows I've ever seen in my life.

I've never been to a metal festival, I imagine I would respond similarly to the way you did when you saw Metallica and ACDC. I got shivers in my spine reading about it!
Yup.Thanks a lot! And no - I didn't shave them off and then paint, haha!
Nice to hear that you understand what I was feeling, I hope you'll get to go for some cool fest as well :)
Cheers

In the grand tradition of "pics or she's not real"

DSC00173.jpg

Top of Mont Royal. Thanks to Jeremy for the suggestion. Her shirt was a present from me...she looks so cute in it!

DSC00218.jpg

At a friend's house. She bought the dress in Montreal so we could go clubbing but we didn't go clubbing but DAMN she looked good that night.