The pics thread

Ok time to get rid of the gay in this thread. KR comes through yet again.

I present, Nikki Reed:

MV5BMjA5MTM0OTcxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDEyMjIwNQ@@._V1._SX640_SY936_.jpg

I don't think you came through too well on that one.

I never said I didn't. I just saw that photo in a google image search and felt like posting it.

The Huayra is beast. I really like the direction Pagani are going now after the Zonda.

I want that future car. I only get a half-chub for those luxury cars like the BMW and the Pagani or whatever, but the future-looking one looks awesome.

:headbang:

I really like BMW M3s and I've never been a huge fan of cars but beamers are awesome and probably something I'll be working towards. Those women are amazing as well.

I drive a 3 series right now. In my opinion, that's the best BMW to own. I heard the M series has a terrible service record.

However, only own one if you can afford the maintenance (at an indy shop. Dealers will stiff you out of 40% more money)or like to do things yourself. It's a fucking money pit otherwise.

zabu of nΩd;10186772 said:
cars are boring

You obviously don't know anything about cars and have never driven one with more than 200 horsepower.

I drive a 3 series right now. In my opinion, that's the best BMW to own. I heard the M series has a terrible service record.

However, only own one if you can afford the maintenance (at an indy shop. Dealers will stiff you out of 40% more money)or like to do things yourself. It's a fucking money pit otherwise.

I've never heard anything bad regarding any M model, quite the opposite actually.