The pics thread

My cat lays on its back with its paws on its belly. It's so cute, It's like a little fluffy sealion. It also snores and makes low grumbling noises at strangers. Cats are the best pets.

These are schnitzels I made. I will cook goulash today or tommorow and also take some hipster pictures.

IMG_5168.JPG

IMAG0191-edited2.jpg

Here is my other cat. Found it on the street a couple of months ago screaming for food. He's all grown up now.

This is becoming the most un-metal page on the forum. The schnitzels are saving it though.

This is becoming the most un-metal page on the forum. The schnitzels are saving it though.

Thanks, I know, they are beautiful and manly. I fried them like four days back and I still keep looking at the pictures I took of them. Tommorow I will perform goulash creating for the first time. Another manhood test awaits. :mad: Fuck womanly foods like pasta and salads, I'm sick of those, I've had millions of those. I want some real shit now.

Those schnitzels are fucking awesome.

And all pets suck, cats less so than others though. Animals are generally dirty, annoying, wretched things, and I would not let one into a place of my own.