The pics thread

Are you thinking of Martyrdoom? That festival is primarily focused on newer bands playing old school-influenced death metal and black metal. Really wish I could make it out to that one...

Edit: In response to whisky_funeral.

Yes! That's the fest I was thinking of. A friend"s band is playing that actually. It looks pretty damn good.

^ Am going to that. I actually heard it was originally only one day but this year they broke it into 3 days, and made it a lot bigger. Nevertheless, a lot of awesome new bands are playing there.

^ Am going to that. I actually heard it was originally only one day but this year they broke it into 3 days, and made it a lot bigger. Nevertheless, a lot of awesome new bands are playing there.

Let me know how Funeral Pyre are. A buddy of mine is the drummer for that band. I've heard a couple of rough mixes of their stuff and holy shit, do they kick ass.

zabu of nΩd;10607476 said:
continuing to get pumped for my new portfolio:

KAFQeD1.jpg

I'd add Energizer and Panera Bread if you can afford to. Both are doing well right now.

Also, now is great time to buy IBM if you're confident they'll rebound.

Looks like my computer desk/the rest of my bedroom. Clothes, papers, books, notepads, and CDs line the floor, while empty beer cans, more CDs, and empty glasses of water rest on my tables and desk. I need a mother to clean this shit.

Mathiäs;10607598 said:
I'd add Energizer and Panera Bread if you can afford to. Both are doing well right now.

Also, now is great time to buy IBM if you're confident they'll rebound.

Already bought more IBM.

Why do you like Energizer and Panera?

Elijah Craig 12 has become my go to bourbon. right now though I have a bottle of George Dickel Rye in the cupboard...it's good but not amazing

zabu of nΩd;10608418 said:
Already bought more IBM.

Why do you like Energizer and Panera?

It would be a pretty good time to buy into Panera because they had their stock drop a lot in the last week and you could catch it before it goes back up. They've also been consistently performing with the only major hiccups market related. Energizer is the same way and it also took a hit this week, so you could get it cheaper.

I'm very skeptical about this market right now though. I'm thinking of selling a lot of stuff because it seems shaky, and the VIX has been very high