The pics thread

Ghost or Ghost B.C? TBH I've been meaning to ask you M_C, why the fuck do you even post on this site anyway? I have never seen you post about metal or even music in general, so why are you here? What do you listen to?

1280772569-people_20in_20need_20two.jpeg
the United States by itself manufactures enough food to feed the entire planet
The girls in the video are Jada Stevens and Remy Lacroix, they like to jiggle each others asses apparently, a little ass jiggling is always good for the environment

when I post a pic of Remy Lacroix, everyone else bitches that it's disgusting, and then Effigy Forgotten goes out and posts a video of her :lol:

I've been meaning to ask you M_C, why the fuck do you even post on this site anyway? I have never seen you post about metal or even music in general, so why are you here? What do you listen to?

i've been Lurking on this forum since long long before i became a registered user

all the way back when chat and pop culture and the Nevermore forums were all going through the phase of never having any posts that had anything to do with any kind of music at all, let alone metal music, back when the philosopher's forum had philosophical posts instead of having to go to Andy Sneep's Bar subforum to get philosophical threads with inteligent discussions

and if you wanna know what type of music i listen too
google search my screen name

yeah, but whenever most people have a convo about "transgendered people" it's always just the male-to-female and everyone just kinda forgets that female-to-male happens as well

http://www.google.com/#safe=active&...924,d.b2I&fp=77c5d56abe125070&biw=760&bih=376

I'm aware, but I think it is because most high profile cases of violence against transfolk happen to male to female transgender individuals. This is just a matter of what is brought to the attention of people, not a statement of 'this is what happens more frequently' because brutal acts of violence do occur to those who are female to male transgender as well.

The worst beer in the world is Carling, second worst is Carlsberg. Staropramen is the best larger. By far. Second is either Pilsner or Kronenberg.

I assume you meant to say lager, but what about Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock? It even comes with a little goat around the neck:
ayinger-celebrator.jpg

I'm aware, but I think it is because most high profile cases of violence against transfolk happen to male to female transgender individuals. This is just a matter of what is brought to the attention of people, not a statement of 'this is what happens more frequently' because brutal acts of violence do occur to those who are female to male transgender as well.

yeah but i'm not just talking about discussions about violence

i'm talking about discussions in general

near as i can tell, most of the people holding discussions about male-to-female transgendered people seem to have no idea that female-to-male transgenderd people even exist

Some alcohol is going to get consumed this evening. I might go out and see if I can bring back some pussy.

she's okay
but what the hell was up with the whole american flag photoset?? was it like for the 4th of july issue of a magazine or what??

It had something to do with the shoes she was wearing.

I would say Remy is prettier than Abella, I prefer white girls to latina's most of the time. Remy's ass makes me completely forget about her tits TBH, I prefer Tori Black to Abella Anderson too, and she has small tits too.

I'm not into the giant fake tits thing, its stupid.