The pics thread

Nah, its a duck I think. Truth be told I don't think I've seen an alligator skull before. I got a taxidermied head and see them sold in shops but never came across a skull.

Looks way hotter in the second picture.

Im not sure if its because her hair is down, or because shes next to Guy and not Schmidt.

She's been losing weight for unknown reasons, so her face looks a lot thinner than it did previously. Also, she's wearing more makeup/younger in that second pic. I can't believe that 2nd pic is over 2 years old.

Moved the coffee maker for the first time in forever.... and this is what I found.

1006160417.jpg

The one and only goku hair ondra.

Fotografie%2004.01.14%20v%C2%A020.32.jpg

EDIT: This is what I looked like when I was a little demon burger fanboi. I think this could be before I started posting here. My friend just sent me the picture.

little%20demon%20burger%20fanboi.jpg

That's adorable Onder.

And speaking of old pics, and gothic metal.... me when I was 14 or 15. I seriously dressed like this everywhere, I was way over the top. Hung out alone in the woods and cried alot, naturally. Now it's just camo and leather.

3904_1134917580707_7658478_n.jpg

Ya thanks Onder. As long as I keep my mouth closed, I have awful teeth.

I'm 23 now. Avatar pic is from when I was 20ish. I basically still look the same I guess, but my style has changed. I'm a huge nerd about clothing and very proud to have established a more casual, yet still individual style.

Yeah I'll be more open with you people since I've been posting awhile now and yall aint annoying assholes. But when I first became active? No right to ask shit.