The pics thread

Hey Onder, what kind of cans are those?

The small cans on the shelf are Marcs & Spencer spices. Basil, oregano and one more I don't remember. That shop is considered a luxurious one here as everything is nicer there. And tastier. And more expensive. Mother buys good nom noms there.

Reminds me that one girl asked me to go shopping with her on tuesday. I was like what the fuck so I was being a funny jew but then I realized she means it so I was like ok I'll go but you'll help me buy new shoes because I fucking hate shopping and we don't cuddle or fuck anyway so why should I go for nothing.

How did onder change ethnicity?

You don't like being a gypsy, you stop being a gypsy. You don't like being a jew, you stop being a jew. People fucking talk so much shit about that being impossible. Ethnicity my ass.

Onder is clearly of elvish descent, not gypsy. And Carpe looks older in that 14/15 pic than she does in her avatar. You guys need to go further back, btw.

dsfdsf43f_zps9ec8a0b5.jpg

I bet I had blonder hair than any of you non-Aryan bitches.

The small cans on the shelf are Marcs & Spencer spices. Basil, oregano and one more I don't remember. That shop is considered a luxurious one here as everything is nicer there. And tastier. And more expensive. Mother buys good nom noms there.

Reminds me that one girl asked me to go shopping with her on tuesday. I was like what the fuck so I was being a funny jew but then I realized she means it so I was like ok I'll go but you'll help me buy new shoes because I fucking hate shopping and we don't cuddle or fuck anyway so why should I go for nothing.

:lol:

Lemme rephrase...

Hey Onder, what kind of headphones are those? :)

:lol:

Lemme rephrase...

Hey Onder, what kind of headphones are those? :)

Those are AKG K240 mk-II. Unfortunately both left and right are slightly cracked. Evil tongues assert that's because they are manufactured far east where the light of day greets the living sooner, unlike most other models by AKG but I wouldn't know anything about shit like that.

Onder is clearly of elvish descent, not gypsy. And Carpe looks older in that 14/15 pic than she does in her avatar. You guys need to go further back, btw.

---

I bet I had blonder hair than any of you non-Aryan bitches.

Shit I wish I could find pics that old. I'd have to hit up my gma, she's the record keeper.

Pics from my road trip to Joshua Tree

-
-
-

Badass pics dude, damn near artistic

Pics from my road trip to Joshua Tree

11762767134_b10d5c4e67_z.jpg

11762474825_c00088c64d_z.jpg

11763011156_37abdbdbe9_z.jpg

11762261435_3b44dda629_z.jpg

Almost missed these! I fucking love Joshua Tree. Lived there for about a year and a half. Special, special place.

P.S. Pappy & Harriets is by far the coolest bar in the world. Actually wearing their shirt today lol The Melvins played there a few months ago. That shit wouldve been so badass to witness. What night of the week did you go there? Sunday nights there is a sick jam band that has played there for years. Awesome people. And Mondays is a open mic night. Pretty hit or miss, but if its a hit, its fucking badass. Saw some of the best bluegrass bands on a open mic night there, with like 6 people in the room. Ahhh...Love it.

Almost missed these! I fucking love Joshua Tree. Lived there for about a year and a half. Special, special place.

P.S. Pappy & Harriets is by far the coolest bar in the world. Actually wearing their shirt today lol The Melvins played there a few months ago. That shit wouldve been so badass to witness. What night of the week did you go there? Sunday nights there is a sick jam band that has played there for years. Awesome people. And Mondays is a open mic night. Pretty hit or miss, but if its a hit, its fucking badass. Saw some of the best bluegrass bands on a open mic night there, with like 6 people in the room. Ahhh...Love it.

Oh rad! I imagine it was pretty amazing living out there. Once I start teaching full time, I really want to live out there for a summer and just write and hike. Seems like it would be a great place to live. Beyond the amazing natural beauty, there's a ton of cool spots and interesting people out there.

It was Wednesday when we were there. It was a solid bluegrass group playing.

I liked the picture where you drew a pentagram and an inverted cross on your breasts better...

:devil:

Clever guy, backspacing to go to my homepage. I uploaded a handful of files and then contemplated which one was least suggestive yet admittedly bad ass enough to post.

If my man and I are ever not broke asses I'd def wanna check that festival out. As it were we are basically limited to Detroit shows and don't get out much.