The pics thread

Omg this thread :lol:

I would love to know how having piercings tattoos equals having no self respect. There are a lot of people who are covered in those and live very disciplined lifestyles (I.e. Straight edge, vegans, etc etc). And even the ones who don't necessarily abide by a lifestyle that doesn't make or mean someone is over sexed or lacking in self respect at all.

On the topic of blue balls: Anyone have any inappropriate family members? Gotta say my aunt takes the fucking cake in regards to that.

So one day (I might've been 18 or so) I snuck the bf over and my aunt was home. And my freaking aunt gave me condoms and was like, "you can't bring a guy over and not have sex. You'll make his balls blue." Of course we didn't do anything because after I told him what my weird aunt said he was afraid she had cameras hidden. Now he's use to her saying weird shit like , " eat this vegetable it's good for men's performance." Absolutely ridiculous.

1900066_612579508856520_645039707_n.png

Omg this thread :lol:

I would love to know how having piercings tattoos equals having no self respect. There are a lot of people who are covered in those and live very disciplined lifestyles (I.e. Straight edge, vegans, etc etc). And even the ones who don't necessarily abide by a lifestyle that doesn't make or mean someone is over sexed or lacking in self respect at all.

On the topic of blue balls: Anyone have any inappropriate family members? Gotta say my aunt takes the fucking cake in regards to that.

So one day (I might've been 18 or so) I snuck the bf over and my aunt was home. And my freaking aunt gave me condoms and was like, "you can't bring a guy over and not have sex. You'll make his balls blue." Of course we didn't do anything because after I told him what my weird aunt said he was afraid she had cameras hidden. Now he's use to her saying weird shit like , " eat this vegetable it's good for men's performance." Absolutely ridiculous.
AcHQ8.gif

Whenever I see tattoos or piercing I can't help but think that these people are covering up for a lack of personality and are terrified everyone will find out they're actually quite boring.

Whenever I see tattoos or piercing I can't help but think that these people are covering up for a lack of personality and are terrified everyone will find out they're actually quite boring.

It's different for everybody, but for some people it seems as though it's a hobby. Just like how metal is a hobby for many of us. They talk about artists, symbolism, themes etc and the next big trend just like how we discuss metal here. Know a few people who do suspension, and though I personally don't understand, they feel some sort of "out of body euphoria" from it. There are probably a few people who think it's cool and just do it for that, but there are way more people who see it as art.

Edit: I do get what you mean, though, because sometimes it does seem to be a huge fashion show. But am speaking for the really passionate/artsy ones i've came across.

Yeah I'm with FD. I mean if someone's a douche and talks about the same tattoos or piercings they've had for years all the time - I have witnessed this - it's one thing, but just having them doesn't mean they're trying to prove anything.

I am living proof of this.

Just a douchebag hiding behind tattoos. Anyone who has met me can testify it to be true.

It's different for everybody, but for some people it seems as though it's a hobby. Just like how metal is a hobby for many of us. They talk about artists, symbolism, themes etc and the next big trend just like how we discuss metal here. Know a few people who do suspension, and though I personally don't understand, they feel some sort of "out of body euphoria" from it. There are probably a few people who think it's cool and just do it for that, but there are way more people who see it as art.

Edit: I do get what you mean, though, because sometimes it does seem to be a huge fashion show. But am speaking for the really passionate/artsy ones i've came across.

It is. It is an appreciated art form, just like music. I love to talk artists with people, compare pictures, study the style etc. Just like music. Some people, like myself, are into it. Some arent. I do however hate all the hype tattoos have gotten within the last few years. If not for the sole fact that artists are charging 50% more, tattoo shops are almost as common as dispensaries, but most of all, because I get sucked into some stupid ass conversations because of my tattoos. Like some dumb drunk sluts who want my opinion about getting a koi fish tattoo, or some bro wants talk about his big plans for his epic sleeve. Its cool, I get it. It just gets really fucking old. But, then you meet someone whos real, and has some sick shit and you spit game. Makes it worth it.

But yeah, suspensions...Ive wanted to suspend for years but Ive been looking for the right person/setting...And in LA I just cant seem to find what Im looking for, yet. Yeah, there are plenty of people hosting events where there are suspensions, but it just seems like something that needs to be treated with more reverence, respect and an attitude of ritual. Not just suspending in some dude's garage bro.

Yeah I'm with FD. I mean if someone's a douche and talks about the same tattoos or piercings they've had for years all the time - I have witnessed this - it's one thing, but just having them doesn't mean they're trying to prove anything.

Im not trying to proove shit with my tattoos, but know plenty of people that are. I know of a lot of women, personally, and I blame Suicide Girls.

But seriously, not every heavily tattooed individual is not trying to proove shit or hide behind their tattoos.
With me, all of my tattoos have a specific meaning. (Yes im gonna get cliche for a moment) They are memories and images that im constantly reminded of marking a certain time in my life.

Now I never got anything done for the thought of, "Oh, that would look cool". Yes, I wanted them done by a good artist, so they came out well, because fuck if Im gonna carry it around might as well have it look good...

But what the fuck do I know? Im just a slack jawed yokel.

I am living proof of this.

Just a douchebag hiding behind tattoos. Anyone who has met me can testify it to be true.

Words of truth. Cody is far and away the least sincere, down-to-earth douche I've ever met.

But seriously, numerous good friends and the girl I'm involved with have extensive piercings and tattoos, and they're some of the most vibrant, legitimate people I know. They also don't have some sort of weird superiority complex toward me because I have none at all. Jimmy, go back to reducing women to numbers.

I scored cool-points with my students yesterday by showing them my Roman Eagle tattoo. A nice little trump card when you think you're losing them.

But seriously, not every heavily tattooed individual is not trying to proove shit or hide behind their tattoos.
With me, all of my tattoos have a specific meaning. (Yes im gonna get cliche for a moment) They are memories and images that im constantly reminded of marking a certain time in my life.

So where's that big black cock going? On your ass would make the most sense methinks.