The pics thread

I've only truly had blue balls once. Happened after someone barged in the house when my lady and I were fucking. Her grandma was making a beeline for our door, stomping through the house and I didn't want her to see my naked hobbit ass giving it to her granddaughter. Felt like I had been hit in the balls but it did go away on its own after a while.

Damn right they are your punishment. If you know your Paradise Lost, then you know that Adam was upset when that cunt Eve ate the apple, but instead of giving up on her, he stuck with her, because he's an honorable man.

Men rule.

I recall that after he ate the apple he got super horny and fucked her, then probably stuck with her for repeat fuckings, it would seem.

Your testicles apparently turn blue and painful if you don't ejaculate often enough... I'd say that's pretty comparable.

You believed this? We were taught in sex ed that teenage boys will say they have blue balls to guilt us into sexually servicing them.

Not my problem!

There are thousands of people out there that willingly give up their modesty to the camera for pay to be degraded, if you really lack any imagination at all. I'm not saying I've never done it, especially as a pubescent adolescent thinking of an elementary school friend's MILF, and I can understand how stray thoughts here and there can enter at any time, but what kind of animals are you people that you see a nipple bump or nice curve or something at work and need to immediately shoot off in the nearest bathroom? It largely comes down to respecting the values of the people around you, though. If a person makes an effort to flaunt their sexuality at all times, they're sending messages that it is acceptable. This is why I personally find it much easier to masturbate to images of women with piercings, tattoos, etc because it shows they have no self-worth and therefore my own sexual deviancy is not doing any harm. An attractive co-worker with no indication of sexual interest, however? Off limits. It's like the abandonware principle applied to fapping. Downloading here and there is fine when the creative party is unlikely to care, but when a person tries to build themselves above a simple bag of fuckability into an actual human being, you're just being a sexual consumerist whore.

That's a classic Madonna-whore complex you've got there. I especially liked how you said people with tattoos and/or piercings have no self-worth.

Scratch that, it's not a "classic" case, but it's still fucked up.

Because girls never guilt boys into anything. (Inb4Mort)

Oh, I'd guilt someone into doing nice things/buying me stuff and dangle the sex carrot over his head if I didn't like him as a person or respect him for sure. It's your fault if you're that gullible.

I'm also a sociopath though I've decided

That last page was pretty lulzy. There's no shame is bathroom jerking as long as you don't splooge on the toilet seat and give everyone AIDS. You figure people already put their dicks, balls, asses, and pussies on toilets anyways when they go to take a shit, so why does it matter if they happen to be touching them with their hand?

Actually when you think about it really, there's probably already a ton of STDs, dried shit, ass/pubic hair on toilets and bathrooms anyways so I'm sure some vag secretions and jizz couldn't hurt either. When you go into a public bathroom you accept a certain level of risk.

Well there goes a big piece of my seduction technique. It used to give me a sick pleasure to be topless and walking around my bf, refusing to touch him until he played three hours of Diablo with me.

Gonna be an empty, empty feeling now. What's the point? Might as well just keep my shirt on I guess.

It just... doesn't matter. It doesn't give him blue balls. What's the point? I don't even know who I am anymore.

BlueBalls.jpg