The pics thread

Your testicles apparently turn blue and painful if you don't ejaculate often enough... I'd say that's pretty comparable.

blue_balls_blues.jpg

Your testicles apparently turn blue and painful if you don't ejaculate often enough... I'd say that's pretty comparable.

That's not how blue balls occur. It's when the woman leads you on but doesn't finish the job. The last time I had blue balls I found myself limping around in a Whole Foods Market in Northridge. It was getting so painful that I had to cut my shopping short and bookhome to release the tension. In retrospect I should have just jerked it in the customer bathroom.

Supposedly periods are our punishment for eating the apple, coz you know Adam wouldn't have taken a bite on his own accord lol

Damn right they are your punishment. If you know your Paradise Lost, then you know that Adam was upset when that cunt Eve ate the apple, but instead of giving up on her, he stuck with her, because he's an honorable man.

Men rule.

That's not how blue balls occur. It's when the woman leads you on but doesn't finish the job. The last time I had blue balls I found myself limping around in a Whole Foods Market in Northridge. It was getting so painful that I had to cut my shopping short and bookhome to release the tension. In retrospect I should have just jerked it in the customer bathroom.
Having blue balls doesn't hurt that much, and it really only happens when you've gone like 4 hours without ejaculating, so it's also easily avoidable.

So lets say there's some hot chick at work and she has a nip slip or something that gives you a raging hard on, right then and there. It's the beginning of the work day and you've got a lot to do. How long can you go without masturbating? Can't you just will your shit down, or it'll go away on its own?

Bathroom masturbators are disgusting, as is anyone that masturbates to the fantasies of co-workers and other peers (unless they've done something to deserve it).

Internet acquaintances are another matter, especially between like-minded perverts and deviants. But no, I haven't literally masturbated to fantasies of him.

So lets say there's some hot chick at work and she has a nip slip or something that gives you a raging hard on, right then and there. It's the beginning of the work day and you've got a lot to do. How long can you go without masturbating? Can't you just will your shit down, or it'll go away on its own?

Well, apparently Nephilim either jerks it every 4 hours, or he gets blue balls several times a day. But for normal males, blue balls happens when you're dick is getting some action but doesn't get any climax. The actual blue balls occurs some hours after. If you get blue balls from seeing a nip slip you're probably a hopeless virgin.

I've only ever had a severe case of it once, which was the story I told, and it was IMMENSELY painful. I could barely even drive, much less try to walk without looking like fucking Quasimodo.

EDIT: And what the fuck HamburgerBoy? Why is it disgusting to have fantasies of people you know? Do you just make up imaginary she-males to masturbate to?

EDIT: And what the fuck HamburgerBoy? Why is it disgusting to have fantasies of people you know? Do you just make up imaginary she-males to masturbate to?

There are thousands of people out there that willingly give up their modesty to the camera for pay to be degraded, if you really lack any imagination at all. I'm not saying I've never done it, especially as a pubescent adolescent thinking of an elementary school friend's MILF, and I can understand how stray thoughts here and there can enter at any time, but what kind of animals are you people that you see a nipple bump or nice curve or something at work and need to immediately shoot off in the nearest bathroom? It largely comes down to respecting the values of the people around you, though. If a person makes an effort to flaunt their sexuality at all times, they're sending messages that it is acceptable. This is why I personally find it much easier to masturbate to images of women with piercings, tattoos, etc because it shows they have no self-worth and therefore my own sexual deviancy is not doing any harm. An attractive co-worker with no indication of sexual interest, however? Off limits. It's like the abandonware principle applied to fapping. Downloading here and there is fine when the creative party is unlikely to care, but when a person tries to build themselves above a simple bag of fuckability into an actual human being, you're just being a sexual consumerist whore.

I was talking to HamburgerBoy, not to you Mort.

Also I think you're getting the wrong idea. I don't know of anyone that jerks it from seeing a nip slip.

No idiot, just getting a boner doesn't cause blue balls. What causes blue balls is when you're stroking for too long without cumming. If I get horny, I can easily just ignore it.