The pics thread

"I've been living in the USSR for 6 years", in our wonderful English language, means that, for the last 6 years, you've been living in the USSR. Given that the USSR hasn't existed for any of the last 6 years, I found this to be an odd statement (though it's not the only instance in which you've had a shitty attitude on this forum but been worshipped nevertheless for having decent facial features).

I can link you some helpful tutorials in regards to learning English later, but I'd rather not for the time being, k?
In my understanding of your wonderful English language - "I've been living in USSR for 6 years" means that I've been living there [when it existed] and also thought it was clear, but apparently not for everyone which I'm not really surprised with.
And you telling me about shitty attitude in this forum being registered in 2014 is kinda silly.

Now go fuck yourself, k?

In my understanding of your wonderful English language - "I've been living in USSR for 6 years" means that I've been living there [when it existed] and also thought it was clear, but apparently not for everyone which I'm not really surprised with.
And you telling me about shitty attitude in this forum being registered in 2014 is kinda silly.

Now go fuck yourself, k?

lol you actually don't understand where your grasp of the English language is fucking terrible despite me explaining it twice. Classic bimbo.

But you're right, I joined this forum in 2014, so it is kinda silly.

I will gladly go fuck myself. It's been too long since the last good fap. I am unable to give a different girl a facial every day like our new friend :)

Weather is shit, everyone is having his time of the month today it seems

la-bimbo-se-fait-injecter-son-propre-sang.jpg

No offense or anything but it's witchy and makes you look hugely fat. I'm just trying to help you to be a better person.

You're kinda right, I do look 'husky' in that pic. It actually looks much better from a distance but then you wouldn't be able to see the details.

Also the witchiness doesn't bother me, I dig hippie pagan clothes. Hate the people, love the style.

Dudes, dudettes - can't we all just get along and act a little more human with each other?

Yes? Awesome. Thanks!

Hey I'm totally nice to everyone, I haven't said a bad word to one person on this board. And I am able to be nice to everyone because I view them as irrelevant screen names, not actual people whose opinions of me matter much.

Just sayin... I think my technique for peace of mind and overall peace works :)