The pics thread

alex-gustafsson-ufc_3026645.jpg

I would agree, very Swedish

It's nice to be compared to Alexander Gustafsson and all but I really don't have boxer's ears. :cool:

Also the witchiness doesn't bother me, I dig hippie pagan clothes. Hate the people, love the style.

I'm the opposite. I looooooooove the people but I can't get down with wearing hemp sacks as clothing. Give me slick fitted faux-hardass style clothes any day. If I could I'd dress like this every day

new-hot-women-rock-punk-rivets-studded-balck.jpg

jietu.jpg

Lake-Bell-dress-ELLE-20th-annual-Women-in-Hollywood-b.jpg

A few of my 'metal' fashion inspirations. When I'm actually getting super dolled up, I got for a combination of these things:

Jex+Thoth+jexthoth_5.jpg
Heike+Langhans.jpg

And when I'm dressing casually, I tend to look like this if its not tshirt and jeans:

479px-Electricwizard_LizBuckingham.jpg

Arch_Enemy_Angela.jpg

A real problem of a metal look espesially for chicks is that in 95% of times you look like you need to be washed.

Oh that comes naturally for me haha. I'm kinda gross, I shower about once a week. Nobody bitches about me smelling though, and I've specifically asked if I stink. I think going so many years hardly showering has caused my BO chemistry to naturally adjust itself. Seriously.

Plus I totally dig my hair messy.

Still once a week I mean it's a little weird, not just for your own smell but you might get issues down there you know, it's like you're cultivating your own garden or something?

May I ask.... why?
Judging from the neighbour topic you're in relationships and all - showering once a week doesn't bother you, guys?