The pics thread

I get not using brand name soaps since the chemicals in them are harmful but there are tons of muds and natural soaps that could be used that aren't harmful.

Also, call me ignorant but if you take a shit, you're gonna be smelly. Unless you're on a raw vegan diet or something. And most people number 2 once a day so a week is a long time to wait to not at least rinse yourself off with water.

I grew up in the poor side of Jamaica (St Catherine's) where soap, toothpaste , clothes deodorant and all that shit was basically nonexistent. But you learn alt for hygiene if you wanted teeth past 13...But man we sure did make sure to rinse off after number 2... Wouldn't that just feel uncomfortable?

Oh yeah dude, I mean I wipe when I go to the bathroom if I'm using an actual bathroom, and if I get something gross on me I'll wash my hands/ take a shower. The 'shower once a week' thing is more of a guideline than a way of life, I have no problem taking a shower two days in a row because I got something gross on me. But the every day grind, dead skin cells, random germs, etc, doesn't bother me.

Oh yeah dude, I mean I wipe when I go to the bathroom if I'm using an actual bathroom, and if I get something gross on me I'll wash my hands/ take a shower. The 'shower once a week' thing is more of a guideline than a way of life, I have no problem taking a shower two days in a row because I got something gross on me. But the every day grind, dead skin cells, random germs, etc, doesn't bother me.

I can smell your foul stench through the internet.

I used to shower once a week when I was an acne-laden homeschooled hentai-masturbating 13 year old, but seriously, that's disgusting.

romanticism is why we can't have nice things. I've missed Alina for a while and he most likely trolled her away.
Not a chance.
I mean dude calls me a brainless chick for having a mistake in English and then when he gets some shit back he says he doesn't like posters who have shitty attitude and women who get a free pass to bitch, then also cries like little bitch to Deron.
It requires some professional medical help, imo. Hope everything will be alright with him.

What do you mean by "something gross on me"?.. :erk:
Also you know, girls are supposed to shower more often for particular regular reasons...

I still have two cigs in my wallet. A friend of mine got high as fuck, claimed he was a fish and gave everyone at the table some cigs. Good guy.

Throw Back Friday. This must be from 2006. Pre-weight gain, pre-alcohol, pre-awesome.

184603_1003149036388_9240_n.jpg

All ya pussy now wet.

Got this awesome new wolf shirt/dress thing... and I think it is officially in my top three favorite non-tshirt clothing items. Fuckin wicked. Overall I think this board needs a 'wicked threads' thread, because cool clothes are cool.

CAM00614.jpg

are you a wiccan polyamorous person in a liberal trailer park?

joke

No offence, but i hate wolf shirts. Gormless old white people wear them.

Every Wiccan I've ever met fuckin sucked. One was a crackhead, one thought she owned all trees, and the rest were just stupid as hell, stupid the way people who insist the world is flat are stupid.

At least stupid Christians aren't obnoxious about their beliefs. Wiccans tend to want to talk about their shit as if it makes them more interesting, and I find it difficult to respect people who wear their faith as an accessory.

Edit: Yoda what the hell ethnic heritage are you?

Every Wiccan I've ever met fuckin sucked. One was a crackhead, one thought she owned all trees, and the rest were just stupid as hell, stupid the way people who insist the world is flat are stupid.

At least stupid Christians aren't obnoxious about their beliefs. Wiccans tend to want to talk about their shit as if it makes them more interesting, and I find it difficult to respect people who wear their faith as an accessory.

Edit: Yoda what the hell ethnic heritage are you?

Roman. I am a descendant of Bacchus and Venus. Ave Bacche!