The pics thread

Stop being fairy's and eat the crickets, they make you macho, you want be a man or a fag your whole life. Grow a dick you cock suckers.

Really pretty (and colorful) photos. Damn. More movies should be filmed in Mexico, so many cool looking things.

Cassette, cool beard but where's the rest of the photo

Do you think I'm insane?

Exactly. Most people who like spicy chips, nuts, etc. would enjoy chapulines so long as they didn't think about what they were eating.

On that subject, I'd like to make these one of these days. The thought of eating insects doesn't unnerve me much, since I already eat crustaceans. However, I think sea cucumbers are disgusting, and I'm unwilling to eat one.

Iron Kobra collection complete.

BGPCiCL.png

You look like my bf. He also is a bearded man with no upper face. Very sad actually, how the children laugh when we go in public.

That rug will really tie your room together

:lol: Well played.

A few photos of the ruins.

Monte Alban, the oldest city in Mesoamerica, dating back to approximately 500 BC. Home to the Zapotecs.

Mitla, which shows a mixture of Zapotec and Mixtec architecture. The most amazing thing about this site, is that there's no cement or other adhesive holding the stones together. It's all done through the distribution of weight or fitting the pieces together like legos.

Hierve el Augua: This is basically like an infinity pool of mineral water in the mountains. After that ledge, there's about a 30 foot drop, a few yards of stone, and after that a cliff. Certainly one of the most stunning sights I've seen.