The pics thread

367C1BCD-5F86-463E-BEF7-61DB9FC01EBC_zpslbo1hloo.jpg

Celebrating a non 15 hour work night.

P.S. Jeremy, THANK YOU for leaving me this at MDF.

P.S.S. Guy, after years of waiting and asking, can finally rep your shit.... :kickass:

Congrats on not getting getting killed in that gangster, gun, and drug-ridden hell-hole.

:zzz: Mexico is a giant country, and painting it with one brushstroke is idiotic. Most of the very dangerous states are in north, near the US border. However, the vast majority of the country is safe for travelers and many Mexican cities have a much lower murder rate than their American counterparts. In short, avoiding Mexico because of dangerous areas would be like avoiding the entire US because of the crime in Detroit and St. Louis.

Moreover, I can say that I never once felt threatened or in danger in Oaxaca, and I went all over the place, often alone and never felt unsafe- and seeing that I was raised in Oakland and have worked in Compton and the San Fernando Valley, I feel I have a pretty strong instinct for the signs that differentiate dangerous neighborhood from one that is simply poor. The worst crime I heard of occurring to anyone was pick-pocketing, but that happens in all tourist destinations, including a few blocks from my house on Hollywood Blvd.

New tire because of all this stupid rain.

Busch Stadium from the top of the Arch

Being a cool dude

Roll20 D&D (Temple of Elemental Evil) and Chibby

Still being a cool dude. guess I do that alot

I was gonna go through and parody every album in the most recent 'NP', this is as far as I got so far.

38288.jpg

I think I might start a metal meme/ metal humor thread.